FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I've bought the last freddys that came out in the beginning and all pretty much had the same clothing on but I passed on the ones that actually have different things :stoneface: :lol:

Just scooped Sansa and Battle Armor Tyrion for $16 shipped together.

Ygritte and Samwell then I'm finished until Mag the Mighty.

Just scooped Sansa and Battle Armor Tyrion for $16 shipped together.

Ygritte and Samwell then I'm finished until Mag the Mighty.

WHERE??

I search eBay daily for "funko game of thrones" and sort by newly listed. Got lucky and found 2/4 I still have to get for cheap from same seller and they did combined shipping for me so I got a nice deal. I just got 5 from Amazon for under $10 a piece also. Peter Baelish was a $7 add on he might still be.

I search eBay daily for "funko game of thrones" and sort by newly listed. Got lucky and found 2/4 I still have to get for cheap from same seller and they did combined shipping for me so I got a nice deal. I just got 5 from Amazon for under $10 a piece also. Peter Baelish was a $7 add on he might still be.

Thank you very much for the info!

View media item 2099641
First time seeing this, apparently there was a GITD Killer Croc B&N exclusive inside with another Pop, and some keychains.

I need this box tho! Lol

And yeah man this Walmart Joker Suit nonsense is the pits :smh: I need just one to finish this set.

That and the new GoKU need to drop. I'm hating these IG post alerts from HT telling me to use hot cash or post useless Pokemon stuff :lol:

Also those power rangers need to get in my hands already. This vendor @ F&S got the Black and yellow in stock today. I think I'm gonna OD on em and buy a case of 6 of each save for green. Might do 12 of him :smokin they should be commons so I'm waiting for either Walmart or B&N to put them up. BAM has em but I don't want to pay shipping :lol:

Back
Top Bottom