FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Why are some 11.99 and some 12.99? Pick a damb price and stick with it GS....Last time I was in there some were marked 11.99 and some 10.99.

Connor McDavid and the king may be copped

Xmen pops are interesting but I've typically been avoiding them

Last edited:
X-Men PoP are all mine...

Killing Joke is a must, goes with the graphic novel.

Daredevil,, J. Jones

Last edited:
I hate eBay sellers, man.

Me: Hi, I notice you live in Seattle as well. Would you do a meet up to save on fees?
Seller: Possibly
Me: Alright, what's the lowest you'll go for a meet up?
Seller: Whatever the auction ends at.
Me: Okay well, how about we take whatever it ends at and subtract 15-20 for fees via meet up?

No answer. :smh: Come on, man I'm trying to do a win-win where I save money and you don't have to ship.

Yeah those eBay sellers takes all day to respond and are not reasonable with timing at all.

This guy was able to respond within a minute previously and suddenly I make an offer and there's no response. :smh: Just means he's not willing to work with me. :smh:

It's WAY more of a hassle to meet up. I don't blame the guy. Although I've met some good people through meet ups throughout the years.

On a brighter note, ordered my Supergirl and Power Girl this morning from Amazon. First time messing with their same day shipping and now they're waiting for me at home. :pimp:

Lmao @ the retail price hike....ya gotta learn to be real selective with these things man...this is a horrible addiction and these dudes have multiple variants of the same molds dropping seems like very damn day.

Mmmm Xmen yes!!!! About time, just want Blanka out of street fighter really. Doubt I'll even cop don't want to start a new line lol

Just copped 9 Pop Stacks off HT for about $6/piece using Hot Cash. They're back in stock!

Back
Top Bottom