FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

GS is wildin. Hopefully those pops are slated for next year but if they are out late this year :smh: at another price increase. Can't even justify it comparing it to HT cuz there you at least get BOGO 30% off but that's still $11. Walmart has kept pops at $8.78 and target is still $8.99 but they're not the go to resource. B&N is still $9.99 I think? Either way that's a crappy move on GS part especially if that's a new price point for later this year.

Thankfully vendors at FnS still slang pops for $10 flat via cash.

That being said I'm in for Cowboy Bebop. I hope Funko starts getting more anime licencss. Need that Ghost in the Shell, Akira, and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Id hope for Macross pops but I think Bandai has a stronghold on that license.

I'm kinda mad I miss out on the 1 year box, I was thanking about it a work debating and I said if it's there tomorrow I'll cop. SMH dangit!! Hoping it's all garbage now lol

I'm kinda mad I miss out on the 1 year box, I was thanking about it a work debating and I said if it's there tomorrow I'll cop. SMH dangit!! Hoping it's all garbage now lol

It's sold out?! Check again because I was just kidding in my sold out post before. I was able to cop one then.

Last edited:
That's crazy. I'm not even a founding member but I was able to order today. Then it disappeared but I thought it was because I already ordered it. Didn't think it actually sold out. Maybe more will be available on the 13th? This must have been extremely limited because the posts on Reddit about it weren't even big at all and usually those blow up before something limited drops and sells out.

I just hope you guys that cop get your money's worth,I'd be heated if I forked over 125$ and it was lame or even mediocre.For that price it better be nice.

I'm bias, because I liked all the boxes, so I don't expect them to disappoint.

only thing im sad about is no t shirt. I was hoping they'd give up like 2 or 3.

I dont want to speculate what it is (because that's how hype starts)
but I feel it will be a bit of everything. minis, keychains. pops. hopefully another mug

Speaking of minis. I need to get rid of all of these before I move. This is the damaged box Ant-Man with a broken head and bad paint job mini bobble but I'll throw it in also. None of the Dorbz or minis have boxes. All below for whatever it costs me to ship. Also still have DC Enchantress box and Target Joker for the $45 shipped still. It's a good deal but I'm going to eBay tomorrow if no one wants.

View media item 2095164

Last edited:
Speaking of minis. I need to get rid of all of these before I move. This is the damaged box Ant-Man with a broken head and bad paint job mini bobble but I'll throw it in also. None of the Dorbz or minis have boxes. All below for whatever it costs me to ship. Also still have DC Enchantress box and Target Joker for the $45 shipped still. It's a good deal but I'm going to eBay tomorrow if no one wants.
Are you selling all the minis and Dorbz as a set or separate? I kinda want the Deadpool and Ironman Dorbz. 

I just wanna get rid of it all together. Don't see shipping being much more than $10. And that's all in asking for, just pay shipping. I will give amount from receipt.

I just wanna get rid of it all together. Don't see shipping being much more than $10. And that's all in asking for, just pay shipping. I will give amount from receipt.

I'll take the antman mini save that for me.

I was swamped with work today. But next week i should be decent

Back
Top Bottom