FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Raffle. $3 per slot. 10-15 slots (10 minimum or you'll be refunded and there will be no drawing). Allowed to purchase multiple slots. Two numbers drawn. First place is Golden Freddy. Second place is GITD Night King.
View media item 2173657
s-l500.jpg

Last edited:
Thinking about doing a premium raffle too with 3 pops all worth $50-100 each. So 1st, 2nd, 3rd place all win. But if no one enters a $3 raffle then obviously no one would be interested in that...

Thinking about doing a premium raffle too with 3 pops all worth $50-100 each. So 1st, 2nd, 3rd place all win. But if no one enters a $3 raffle then obviously no one would be interested in that...
Oh Im interested 
laugh.gif

Oh Im interested :lol:

I guess I'm gonna have to bring the heat out to get some participation then. I'm thinking Hobgoblin, Dug w/ Cone, Hulkbuster for the next raffle.

Last edited:

Oh Im interested 
laugh.gif
I guess I'm gonna have to bring the heat out to get some participation then.
I'd participate if I didn't already have a night king from you lol. I don't really know five nights at freddy's

I got a 1/$30 raffle for Space Cadet chase :nerd:

No?

OK bye

:lol:

(I'm just kidding BTW. Don't need the funko police on me again :rolleyes :smh:)

I'm just trying to give back to NT since I've been hated on so much lately. Golden Freddy and Night King were good to me. Made decent money reselling those pops. Paid $15 for each of them. $30 raffle. But apparently no one wants either pop, doesn't wanna gamble, or don't like me. So if I have to make it more interesting, I will. It won't be for profit either way but the premium would obviously be more expensive.

Edit: AND you won't even have to compete with ksteezy since I know he won't enter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom