FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

^ fam, my orders went through too that day it restocked. SMH @ Walmart. Going to pick them up today. Did you do that pick-up in store option? Just wondering how the boxes are gonna be.

We need to find a way to get tdogg2k tdogg2k some sonic pops action. He deserves em and everybody is suddenly coming up on them, which by the way, congrats to everyone. Let's help the guy.

We need to find a way to get tdogg2k tdogg2k some sonic pops action. He deserves em and everybody is suddenly coming up on them, which by the way, congrats to everyone. Let's help the guy.

He needs to take the knee and bow to Jon Targaryen, the Ice King, Sultan of White Walker Smackdown, King of the North and Raider of Wildling Paducy.

S/O @Tdogg2k for a man of his word. First Darft pick on the Iron Patriot...

S/O to PC for keeping it trill with that $20 credit. F a sticker and FU FP. Capitan Marvel.

S/O to that mysterious box...someone warned me :lol: Gamorean going to my Star Wars princess, my daughter.

But...those raffles, B. I'm 2 for 2. Proxy Life though.

S/O to #TeamRaffle for real... Especially da raffle gawd @ksteezy.

Owe you big, fam. Truly.

Won that Logan & Dark Phoenix under $40 :lol:

Sold some stuff to get that MJ to add to the collection. Thanks @alleyzonjay

View media item 2136246

Really nice pick ups my man, congrats big time. Lovin' the Phoenix action.

The Sonic set is hard to come by. Good condition boxes are a bit more uncommon. I got lucky when the NT fam posted his PPG list. But if I see something, I'll let y'all know. I'm assuming you're looking to trade for it, right? And not buy?

I think tdogg will bend the knee naturally. Snow keeps racking up the W's. Meanwhile Stanis' head rots somewhere on the frozen tundra of nobody caresville with a dookie pop value to boot . It won't be long before he has snow God sitting atop his mini iron throne

Last edited:
:rofl: @ all the Stannis hate. He was actually a likable character for me until he burned Shireen :stoneface:

Nice come up on that guy. After seeing him, I kinda regret not grabbing. How'z about you, you sold those lightning-quick. After having in hand, you regret not keeping one?

No I never played the game I don't care for the pop.

Got another Pacific Beach set in today. If anyone needs Powerpuff Girls hit me up the Brak and Zorak are gone already.

Flipped my display to make Marvel more visible and Mean girls less visible :rofl: :pimp: :pimp:

View media item 2136332
GoT pops in storage for now.

Last edited:
Wish I was a member of team raffle! So excited for my bank robber joker to come in, he's my last pop that I wanted to cross off besides Peter Parker. Treated myself to it for my bday.

tumblr_nj0nlvtwoZ1tm81zho5_250.gif

:rofl: @ all the Stannis hate. He was actually a likable character for me until he burned Shireen :stoneface:

Yeaaaaa.
I'm all for burning kids for becoming King. But having to hear "Daddyyyyyy..." in that scream... unforgivable.
He got weak and desperate.

Back
Top Bottom