FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So is this one fake:

View media item 2136031

Cause PPG has a black right eye

It's probably an error. Funko is known for error paint jobs. I seen a metallic Dr Doom with 1 non metallic hand and various other flubs. Depending on what it is it can make the pop valuable. Case in point last year's gold Gamestop pops. There was an error batgirl that had a black emblem instead of gold. Going for $300+

Off topic anyone ever collect bearbricks?

I used to want to get into them specifically the 400% and 1000% sizes but I was always hesitant becasue of prices.

Irony, back then I would struggle with wanting to pay $100+ for the 400% bearbrcks and now I don't blink at paying that for a pop I want lol

anyways looking on ebay I didn't realize my KAWS dissected one had gone up so much! It's currently at lik $600-$1k on ebay :wow: I'm about to throw it up and sell it for pop money :lol: That or trade it for some high $ ones off my 30 for 30 :lol:

This is the one i have

View media item 2136046
the auciton i took the above pic from has it at $1099 and i seen one with scratches no box posted for $500 and 5 watchers :x I'm cashing it out lol

I have two 1000% A few 400% and one complete 100% set from Bape, my 1000% are the new Bape one and a NBHD one. My 400% is also the same Bape one, I wanna get a few more 1000% ones bearbricks are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I have two 1000% A few 400% and one complete 100% set from Bape, my 1000% are the new Bape one and a NBHD one. My 400% is also the same Bape one, I wanna get a few more 1000% ones bearbricks are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Yeah I was always wanting 1000% ones. I love bears so instantly attracted to em. Was always impressed with Ben Baller and DJ Homicide's collection.

Alas no room :lol: I barely have room for my pops so I can't even imagine having 1000% jawns. I never wanted super valuable ones just some cool ones. Once I figure living situation with the GF and get my pops displayed properly I'll think of copping some of them there.

Are these going to be exclusives?

Nah they're commons. HT had Atom and Firestorm buried on their site. They should be out soon probably in time for new season.

Last edited:
Just checked MyUSPS and I have 3 packages arriving today and 1 that got shipping setup :lol: :nerd:

2 Grails and 3 pops i been wanting. Today's mail call gonna be mo fiyah, just wait on it.

My savings account isn't happy tho :lol: need to sell these chase Space Cadets and White Gamma Duck and a few other things to balance me out

Last edited:
nice pickups everyone!! loving the come ups!!

#TeamRaffle is EATIN.. im waiting on two pieces to come in before i post... 8)

So it was you who stole that sonic from. Damn you!!! Please give him eye pupil those. The pure white bother me

Last edited:
Why not. Its yours to do with as you please. And he seems like hes high with just white. Im avout to take a paint brush to like 60% of my pops.

Why not. Its yours to do with as you please. And he seems like hes high with just white. Im avout to take a paint brush to like 60% of my pops.

As I can currently vouch... Your eyes aren't white when you high :nthat:...

I got my bobble heads super glued down tho.. I hate bobble heads but love the characters :lol:...

Last edited:
Whats wrong with that, fam :evil: besides, I like how simplified they are. If/when they redo these like the Power Rangers, the new versions will probably all detailed and action-posed (which I don't mind, but with this particular series, the simpler the better, IMO).

S/O @Tdogg2k for a man of his word. First Darft pick on the Iron Patriot...

S/O to PC for keeping it trill with that $20 credit. F a sticker and FU FP. Capitan Marvel.

S/O to that mysterious box...someone warned me :lol: Gamorean going to my Star Wars princess, my daughter.

But...those raffles, B. I'm 2 for 2. Proxy Life though.

S/O to #TeamRaffle for real... Especially da raffle gawd @ksteezy.

Owe you big, fam. Truly.

Won that Logan & Dark Phoenix under $40 :lol:

Sold some stuff to get that MJ to add to the collection. Thanks @alleyzonjay

View media item 2136246

S/O @Tdogg2k for a man of his word. First Darft pick on the Iron Patriot...

S/O to PC for keeping it trill with that $20 credit. F a sticker and FU FP. Capitan Marvel.

S/O to that mysterious box...someone warned me :lol: Gamorean going to my Star Wars princess, my daughter.

But...those raffles, B. I'm 2 for 2. Proxy Life though.

S/O to #TeamRaffle for real... Especially da raffle gawd @ksteezy.

Owe you big, fam. Truly.

Won that Logan & Dark Phoenix under $40 :lol:

Sold some stuff to get that MJ to add to the collection. Thanks @alleyzonjay

View media item 2136246
[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] damn fam, nice pickups!!! Somebody link me to these groups [emoji]128586[/emoji]

Anyone wanna do a trade for a white DD? And sorry about the trades for that DD Chase, it got swooped up real quick. Didn't get a chance to reply to all the PMs.

Back
Top Bottom