FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Wished I would have known this. :lol:

I weighed all of he boxes and they were the same. Some were lighter than others. Picked the heaviest one they had and ended up with Stingray.

Went to another HT, and a sale rep told me that someone came bought 15 mystery boxes and ended up all being the same :lol:

If that were me, I'd be game over on mystery boxes. Unless the employees only put out light ones, although I hope they wouldn't do something so sheisty and stupid. So did you not get any madcap at all? What time did you go to HT? You absolutely woulda known which one Madcap was.

So these are a few things I'm putting up for sale/trade. Everything in first picture is $10 shipped. Second picture just ask if interested, but are around PPG with wiggle room on most and a few have damage, most notably bloody Brienne of Tarth with a crease down the back. Let me know if interested.

View media item 2033742
View media item 2033743
EDIT: That is the bloody HT exclusive Chucky in the second picture. Came from PC so no sticker.

Last edited:
If that were me, I'd be game over on mystery boxes. Unless the employees only put out light ones, although I hope they wouldn't do something so sheisty and stupid. So did you not get any madcap at all? What time did you go to HT? You absolutely woulda known which one Madcap was.

I didn't get one. Wanted it, too.

Has anyone ever had missing packages or even stilen packages and had to deal with USPS? My package may or maynot been stolen. Is it worth the effort in calling them?

I didn't get one. Wanted it, too.
My order comes from HT Thursday, if I get one I'l send it your way for cost.

Really hope you aren't referring to the package I just sent you :nerd:

Yea dude, it says arrived on tracking asked my mom she said she doesnt have a package . i have everything sent over there since i have had problems before in my building. I hoping its just wrong. She said there wsnt any mail either.

Really hope you aren't referring to the package I just sent you :nerd:

Yea dude, it says arrived on tracking asked my mom she said she doesnt have a package . i have everything sent over there since i have had problems before in my building. I hoping its just wrong. She said there wsnt any mail either.

Damn dude. I just tracked it too and it says "Delivered, Front Door/Porch" at 12:16 PM. I shipped it out in one of my old collector boxes though so I'm hoping no one saw that and decided to take it :smh: Either way, it's insured up to $50 I think with USPS Priority Mail and that will be enough to get you a terror. Really sorry to hear about that though. Let me know how it pans out and if it is really stolen/lost and you need any info from me just shoot me a text.

Last edited:
After finally seeing the movie,I really want a Spider-Man Civil War Pop other than that pack..The Spider-Man and Hawkeye would be good by itself but the rest ruined the whole pack for me.

I wasn't planning on opening the boxes just so I could return them. Only weighing for Madcap but if you guys want the other 2, I can open and let them go at cost. Ordered 4.

Last edited:
What cost are you guys talking? Retail I hope 
laugh.gif

I got a sweet deal on my Teen Titan Go Pop including Darkseid PoP... 
nthat.gif

Now the wait.
frown.gif

Yep same here. Was really just an impulse buy :lol: if I get a chase I'd likely want to trade it for a GG chase or just let it go to someone on here.

Got that Green Goblin Chase if needed for that Madcap Chase...

Also if anybody wants to trade PM me, will sell as a last resort if a trade can not be worked out.
Dang you had the Teen Titan Go pops and didn't offer it for sale 
laugh.gif

I ended up paying PPG value on each one..99.99 (thought that was a good idea).

Dang I want that Vendetta pop 
frown.gif
 I have nothing to offer or to trade. 
laugh.gif

For those who have traded to their LCs how much did they give u for pops. Im only looking for like 5 bucks but do they give u more for exclusives?

If its not much ima just put them in toys for tots

Damn dude. I just tracked it too and it says "Delivered, Front Door/Porch" at 12:16 PM. I shipped it out in one of my old collector boxes though so I'm hoping no one saw that and decided to take it
mean.gif
Either way, it's insured up to $50 I think with USPS Priority Mail and that will be enough to get you a terror. Really sorry to hear about that though. Let me know how it pans out and if it is really stolen/lost and you need any info from me just shoot me a text.
Hate being a buzzkill, but from my own experience when three of my packages(two containing Pops, one from Nike with Maroon VIs) were stolen from my doorstep around Xmas time last year, the insurance from the post office isn't any help.  It only covers damaged merchandise.  I fought it, too, but with no luck.  The only thing I could do was fill out a police report.

Back
Top Bottom