FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

They might see it as childish but everyone has a hobby.

I've read a ton of stories where the person's SO gets involved with Pops after being around them for a while.

I'm forcing my girl to start to collect these :lol:... They have so many licenses it won't be hard...

SMH, a local HT still had some mystery boxes I stopped in to see if I could feel the brim of Madcap but no luck, they were cleaned out.

Wonder how Hot Topic is going to feel when a bunch of mystery boxes collect dust on shelves. All the heavies are bought, only the lights remain...

how was it last year? my girl and homie brought it up earlier, trying to see how people that have been actually liked it
Think I'm gonna try to go to funko fun days at SDCC again this year.

Madness. The 3 pops you get alone are worth it. Then you include all the giveaways they do during the event. I wanna say I gathered maybe $300-$400 worth of merchandise. BUT, you are gonna have to deal with grown adults acting a fool. Like grown men and women running around, jumping, pushing and shoving each other bad.

So basically like black friday

Ive been hearing the funkondays have been getting worse and worse. Im glad there is absolutely nothing that i feel i have to have

Some kid got hurt last or the previous story. I forgot the story but it was something like the kid standing on a chair? And an adult pushed the chair trying to get the pop and the kid fell... Broken leg. All over a funko pop proto

The event looks like fun but it is getting crazier by the year

B&N are ********. Damn box is damaged and wouldn't take anything off on it. Talking about there's no way for them to protect the box because the box supposed to protect the box inside the item.

Too bad it was the last item, went ahead brought it.

Last edited:
B&N are ********. Damn box is damaged and wouldn't take anything off on it. Talking about there's no way for them to protect the box because the box supposed to protect the box inside the item.

Too bad it was the last item, went ahead brought it.

Unlike most of us, retailers don't see the box as part or the item itself so they don't give two nickels if the packaging is damaged. Just become an OOB collector, problem solved. lol

I'm oob, but I like my boxes to be in good condition in case I want to trade or sell down the line. Never know when you'll need assets for a trade or if you'll lose interest in the hobby altogether. Otherwise I wouldn't care tbh

So basically like black friday

Ive been hearing the fundays have been getting worse and worse. Im glad there is absolutely nothing that i feel i have to have

I'm right there with you. For all the good things you hear there seems to be just as many bad. I also have no interest in seeing people get that mob mentality about these things and act so terrible to one another. But more power to you if you can deal with that if you're in to the Freddy's. I personally have no interest in them whatsoever.

Yeah but he's talking about feeling it..

I'm thinking he pushing in on the box

The brim actually is easy to feel on the outside of the mystery box since its so oversized. It doesn't damage the box, but everyone's right, the weight is a dead giveaway of Madcap.

The brim actually is easy to feel on the outside of the mystery box since its so oversized. It doesn't damage the box, but everyone's right, the weight is a dead giveaway of Madcap.

Wished I would have known this. :lol:

I weighed all of he boxes and they were the same. Some were lighter than others. Picked the heaviest one they had and ended up with Stingray.

Went to another HT, and a sale rep told me that someone came bought 15 mystery boxes and ended up all being the same :lol:

Last edited:
What part of the movie was rowan in? Or am i getting confused because looks too much like casper and rowan in the movie looked mean/scary.

Back
Top Bottom