FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

my nightcrawler shipped already... just waiting for the rest but no rush since it's going in storage boxes anyway lol

damn i missed out on the toy tokyo drop earlier. i was only able to get the Steve Aoki one since it was the only one still in stock.

Toy Tokyo continues to be a joke. I saw the link go up. 10secs later they're magically out of stock

i feel like they cut production back significantly for this con. my HT that usually gets several boxes of con pops, only got 1 box for each style this time around.

i feel like they cut production back significantly for this con. my HT that usually gets several boxes of con pops, only got 1 box for each style this time around.
my HT got 1 box of bakugo 3 boxes of nightcrawler and goku tho. but said another HT got 3 boxes of bakugo

who needed superman. my target is still showing in stock. not sure if it is tho

my HT got 1 box of bakugo 3 boxes of nightcrawler and goku tho. but said another HT got 3 boxes of bakugo

who needed superman. my target is still showing in stock. not sure if it is tho

Damn it might be bc im in ny. My HT is one of the biggest in LI but our mall is still only like 30% open. Might have messed up the allocation

This is what everyone is saying (Funko news outlets included, not just us fans guessing)

Jack in the box shipped. Funko brought me back with this drop lol.

Took 5 mins from start to checkout.
Went in for round 2.. And didnt work. Lol

This that bs
78D7BBAB-CB09-4044-855D-A06915A026B5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom