FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

got nightcrawler from HT... just need mr freeze from gamestop then im going to bed lol...still need marty and wade then im good

got marty from walmart
570128b3e9e1bb060b7330bf36c1a144.gif

Another ish show. I’m really mad about Jack and flocked MewTwo. Jacks prices are wild on eBay and I’m afraid these con pops are only going up due to more limited production

got everything I wanted that sold out from the Funko site except Jack in the box.... it sucks I had to pay shipping from the other stores smh

scooped tails last night. Didn’t realize buy 2 get one 1 applied to those pops I should have carted one more but that site was messy and I didn’t want it to sell out lol

scooped tails last night. Didn’t realize buy 2 get one 1 applied to those pops I should have carted one more but that site was messy and I didn’t want it to sell out lol

I think the GameStop joints still available

buy again with the buy 2 get 1 and return or sell the single you got

I think the GameStop joints still available

buy again with the buy 2 get 1 and return or sell the single you got

goo looks i just check and literally everything except the tails pack is still in stock lol

not even mad, they gave me 20% off my order for whatever reason anyway

I LOVE HOW FAST BOXLUNCH SHIPS!!! literally ordered the coco funko (miguel w/guitar) the other day and it arrived at 9AM this morning!

update: my big apple order from december finally shipped!! this is after i emailed them needing to update my shipping address (wifey and i bought a house- woohoo!!) and complained that i've already emailed multiple times regarding this order and was given the run around. miraculously it got shipped on tuesday and of course they sent it ground. guess i should be happy my order actually shipped.... never buying from them again....

Back
Top Bottom