FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

djlunchbox djlunchbox
We have an imposter amongst us......?

Take off them shades kanye
Chill bro. I buy what I like and that’s it. Reason I ask is because I don’t go through a third party to buy a hbo exclusive. Secondly I don’t understand how popcultcha could take so long to ship their product. I appreciate you selling me some stuff But call me an imposter now until I get my hands on beric, what you gonna say then? And ain’t you the same dude that bought the glow in the dark night king without the GameStop exclusive stickers? That’s another reason why I was hesitant with buying it from popcultcha because it was missing the GameStop sticker.

lol if you get beric you get beric.... lol I already have my line on him. If i don't get it then im nto breaking bank to do it.. i'll have my Sadder day and move on.
im OOB. stickers mean nothing too me. I'm not the guy who bought a bunch from PC though.
All my stuff from PC was because I was really overseas and it was the only way to get pops.

Plus im trollin my guy...

Last edited:
yikes

DoqolRqXgAEKDrQ.jpg Doqoln_W0AAAUoD.jpg DoqoldZW0AA-dv2.jpg Doqol1-XsAAE1UW.jpg

Jesus Christ. I love pops but I just can't overnight line up for them lol. I'll still try to pass by and get some scraps today.
Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 9.46.33 AM.png

I left. Just talked to a dude that was 30th on line. 3 pack sold out already. Limit 1 per person. Not worth lol.

I got to Barnes last year after HT so it was like 9:40 and was like 10th in line got everything i needed and more.
I'm skipping HT this year. I may or may not do Target....I dont need anything from there but Akeem, and even that's not really priority for me.
I think people are going to try to hit target first since they're literally 50 yards away so what i'll do is just go at like 8 and be first in line, while people are over there waiting.
get my beric, and maybe a 3 pack so I can burn D&D live on my next waffle. and be out

ImPOPsters everywhere many usurpers among us my guy

must tread carefull tdogg2k tdogg2k

I hate living at my new place so far away from B&N now. Their site is a nightmare.

Need that Berric and i'll be good.

I'mma be heated if there's a GITD variant later.

Might be hitting up Target tomorrow. Dunno if I want to deal with this "Well, I gotta look in the back and I don't think we have them" ********.

Might be hitting up Target tomorrow. Dunno if I want to deal with this "Well, I gotta look in the back and I don't think we have them" bull****.

I have to imagine this wont be the case. Most Targets have had their 10/5 releases in the back for weeks now. At least that is the case with the 6 or so local(ish) Targets I have talked to in the last couple weeks.

Missed the Walmart Mickey, thankfully didn't need him that much though

Would've missed Sora if he dropped too. Apparently his date is the 9th, hopefully I ain't busy

Back
Top Bottom