FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I know hboshop restocked last year a few times because I caught the night king con exclusive the next day. So def. save those links.

Plus the e-mail did say this was a pre-sale only available to e-mail subscribers from 4-6PM today.

upload_2018-10-3_13-32-32.png

Might go live for everyone after 6, so be ready around then!

Seen people with multiple metallic CotF orders, so if anyone gets lucky, grab a couple. I'll PayPal immediately.

Plus the e-mail did say this was a pre-sale only available to e-mail subscribers from 4-6PM today.

upload_2018-10-3_13-32-32.png

Might go live for everyone after 6, so be ready around then!

Seen people with multiple metallic CotF orders, so if anyone gets lucky, grab a couple. I'll PayPal immediately.
i'm an email subscriber tho

Does anyone have Robb Stark? Is the sword supposed to be bent like this? I’m trying to assess all the damage that wasn’t shown in the eBay photos

Attachments

• 30A7304B-0939-4858-A2C4-1B2AD332C459.jpeg
    30A7304B-0939-4858-A2C4-1B2AD332C459.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 8C4D6063-BDAB-4272-9F28-12E2E4010F8F.jpeg
    8C4D6063-BDAB-4272-9F28-12E2E4010F8F.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 16
Does anyone have Robb Stark? Is the sword supposed to be bent like this? I’m trying to assess all the damage that wasn’t shown in the eBay photos

Lots of the OG Pop swords are limp and flimsy like that. You can usually heat em up gently with a blowdryer and bend em straight.

Now, the doodoo on his forehead is def not normal lol. You *might* be able to clean it up with a magic eraser

The forehead issue is the pop somehow moved forward when shipped. It’s not on the actual pop but on the plastic. Supposedly it was never opened. I find that hard to believe. Is there a way to get that paint off the clear plastic?

The forehead issue is the pop somehow moved forward when shipped. It’s not on the actual pop but on the plastic. Supposedly it was never opened. I find that hard to believe. Is there a way to get that paint off the clear plastic?

Oh yeah, that's easy. Just use some goo gone.

Anyone order off dragonstrading before?

Trying to pre-order Vegito. Trying to see if they're legit (I assume so) or if I should just wait for bigger retailers

Back
Top Bottom