FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Brian ceo of Funko is a huge fan of Batman and Scott Pilgrim hence why so many variants of each.

Still not falling down that rabbit hole of HP pops.

Legit NYCC is blowin SDCC out the water this year. There are more pops that i definitely want as opposed to Enh. Sad that 90% are TT. God i hope for a bundle.

Anyone receive their target gold Batman? I got mine last night but didn’t open it. Gonn change up my desk space and do all chrome color pops.

I think sdcc was way better than nycc..
(I dont count these GOT )
I rank it like this
Marvel - Sdcc
Animation - sdcc ..broly and ape vegeta is a tie but the rest sdcc
DC -Sdcc
Tv. cartoon - nycc
In my opinion.

WE GOT SOME FIRE BOYS

34621_GOT_Beric_NYCC_POP_GLAM_large.png

34362_GOT_TheCreators_POP3PCK_NYCC_GLAM_large.png

Beric is straight heat bro! Couldn’t give two ****s about George’s old *** until he finishes the books :smh:

asdsadfdsagdsaf!!!!!

I need that Beric!.Why Barnes and Noble why!?!? I legit will have to camp for that SMH

barnes was plentiful with everything for SDCC, they did a much better job this year having more stock ..

Last edited:
Beric will be copped ,gonna have to make a custom cloak though, he needs the stary cloak with the thunderbolt. Definitely copping george. Needs to hury up with wow, need that in my life.

tdogg2k tdogg2k gotta ask who did your robert baratheon custom. Need that and a custom renly(hated the actor who played him in the show)

Back
Top Bottom