FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Man those light up ones gonna be tough!

Anyone notice that Box Lunch getting hosed? I haven't seen them listed to receive any.

not that I'm looking into accumulating any more to begin with, but easy pass on light up, or sound effect pops, I mean unless they make one of Conan that tells monologue jokes. Just seems overly gimmicky.

So happy there is literally 1 pop i want and im sure ill be able to cop.
Im not going to go to any stores.nit going to cop any thing to flip nothin. Just need Brook
Or any got pop out there. Im already prepared to drop over retail then im done.

Couldn’t tell from pics but is the iron man no longer a bobblehead? Wonder if light up feature allows it to be classified as something else so it doesn’t have to have the lame marvel bobble

Seen this in one of my FB groups. Wasn't someone in here getting dinged on one of these after multiple buys?

upload_2018-9-20_15-51-26.png

I just need the vegetas.

Hopefully luck is on my side for just this one time and I’m able to win the Funko lottery at nycc :lol: . The odds are already against my favor since I’m only attending one day, but fingers crossed !

My friend finally sent this to me after over a month of waiting. He is returning to the states in a few weeks, so he sent some stuff to me ahead of time in order to lesson his carry on luggage. I told him that I’m keeping the pop that is least damaged from the overseas shipping since he didn’t have any bubble wrap :smh:

6A3E05F9-099C-4F3B-970A-4CC5B4F7921C.jpeg

My friend finally sent this to me after over a month of waiting. He is returning to the states in a few weeks, so he sent some stuff to me ahead of time in order to lesson his carry on luggage. I told him that I’m keeping the pop that is least damaged from the overseas shipping since he didn’t have any bubble wrap :smh:

6A3E05F9-099C-4F3B-970A-4CC5B4F7921C.jpeg
ive gotten worse from domestic shipping

Back
Top Bottom