FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Same here! What’s the deal with the Lost Boys btw? Has anyone seen them in stores yet? I’ve only seen them on eBay, however the prices are asinine.
I got mine from Popcultcha. Apparently they’re made with lead paint and were recalled. Funko was asked about them in a Q&A, and said they’d be re-released in September.

Shoutout to the true King of the Seven Kingdoms, tdogg2k tdogg2k for the oop! my knee is forever bent, my grace

IMG_2026 (2).JPG

good cuz I got GITD all might Tenya Katsuki Aizawa and Orchaho FS, for a "good price"
muahahahaha and a bending of the knee

I hope they have plans on releasing a red dead redemption line for the game drop. I would kill for a multi outfit/gun line of John marstons. Even jack would be dope

DmxfiWEV4AAr2v7.jpg

Thanks for sugar and noid tdogg2k tdogg2k

Twinkies came in. zero chases im big mad.

One more set coming in but doubt its a chase.

If anyone want a twinkie lemme know before i throw them out the window and return them tomorrow

Ventilators .5 down or TTS? Also, is there a difference in sizing between collabs and GRs? Got conflicting info on Google. TIA.

Got some more patches and pins
13D2497A-16E1-4130-9306-A82BD132BA80.jpeg

IMG_20180910_165300.jpg

I need this in my life man.

i need that ken griffey... if i have to pay resell so be it... im not going to be in seattle so thats the only choice... he was my favorite mlb player back in the day so i need that pop...

Tho he didn't do much as a Sox I need him those pinstripes lol
But I need want both jerseys man wish they had away jerseys, grey jerseys>>

ANYONE HAVE LEADS ON A KAPPA FOR A GOOD PRICE HIT ME UP.

Back
Top Bottom