FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Clapping.gif
Lol I dident make it I found it online..... good to see peeps have a sense of humor here...... on reddit ppl would cry and have their feelings hurt.

Cant wait for Jerry Rice. A must have.
Im still bitter about joe montana and the dude i was suppose to trade with was a scammer so i lost out
Im crazy tempted to pay the 60 bucks on ebay...but that woyld break my no more than 30 rule

I wanted the Jim Brown (‘cuse fan) until I saw the price. I guess Him wasn’t happy with the figure and made them discontinue it SMH.

I wanted the Jim Brown (‘cuse fan) until I saw the price. I guess Him wasn’t happy with the figure and made them discontinue it SMH.
Ive had multiple people offer him to me.I'll see if i can find him less than 30

Out of pure spite i hope this battle deku doesnt get a huge rerelease.

Its irratating seeing all these people high fiving each other like.." Im going to buy 4 battle dekus with this restock' funko really droppin the ball if they come with numbers

Was in Canada a few days ago and in one of the toronto malls I picked up a Han Solo

And my boy triple H :pimp:

As far as actual releases and not protos....
I think the clockwork orange one right?
Or the gold willy wonka.?

Anyone know any legit sellers on eBay they can send me? Looking for some gifts for friends and toytokyo is out of dbz ones

I’d appreciate it

Fml. Box lunch is already sold out of pop stacks and I just remembered I have 2 15 off 30’s

Back
Top Bottom