FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

2775196B-6B13-41F4-9BE7-1E953EF6B93F.jpeg
Mail Call

I ordered the capn crunch from target when it went live and I got this in the mail today instead .. ???? should I be happy?

20180831_161928.jpg

I hate you guys. I decided to watch 1 episode of MHA today Bc of this thread . Just 1. Now I’m already at episode 6, and bought a monthly subscription to crunchyroll to watch the remaining seasons ad free. And now I need all the pops. :lol: :angry:
Kissanime mobile brah. Ad free :pimp:

Will catch it this weekend also.

Is this a good deal for The Hound?
0CFDFCC0-3A00-426A-A5EE-2FC5B77ADB12.png
No i've seen as low as 80,
you were OOB right? Let me see what I can find you paypal ready right?

I hate you guys. I decided to watch 1 episode of MHA today Bc of this thread . Just 1. Now I’m already at episode 6, and bought a monthly subscription to crunchyroll to watch the remaining seasons ad free. And now I need all the pops. :lol: :angry:
Trash show lol.
Its on Hulu too btw.

tdogg2k tdogg2k Interested in all might and tenya and where did you post your other pops you are purging. Sorry but i gotta ask what anime do think is actually good. Your Top 5

Last edited:
tdogg2k tdogg2k

I’m mostly box, but the more expensive stuff I’ve been going OOB. They getting taken out and put on display anyway. PayPal on deck

tdogg2k tdogg2k Interested in all might and tenya and where did you post your other pops you are purging. Sorry but i gotta ask what anime do think is actually good. Your Top 5
All time or currently?
I'll do both for you
All- Time
1. Tenjou Tenge
2. One Piece
3. Naruto
4. Full Metal Alchemist
5. Samurai Champloo

Currently
1. One piece
2. Shokugeki no soma (food wars)
3. Prison School
4. How to get yambs in a dungeon (I dont know actual name but it's close to this)
5. Fate/ Series.

tdogg2k tdogg2k

I’m mostly box, but the more expensive stuff I’ve been going OOB. They getting taken out and put on display anyway. PayPal on deck

I'll look for you, but once I get it,.... you already know what you have to do.

lite purging pretty cool bc then you look at all the space you have for new stuff lolol
Yeah, I'm thinking of purging some of my Black Panther exclusives, I don't think I can too many different pops of the same character. Where do you guys sale yours?

Can someone explain why some planet arlia vegeta cost $1200 and some at $45 :nerd:

Asking for a friend

Back
Top Bottom