FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Mail call

20180830_180152.jpg
20180830_180139.jpg
20180830_180339.jpg
20180830_180032.jpg

Coming from an admittedly biased perspective as someone who is part Chinese, I think that Bao might be the coolest thing in my collection. This thing is so awesome!!

Thanks to the girl at Gamestop who put the last Megaman on the side for me.I called the store at noon asking if they had any left. She said they only had 2 left but could hold one for me. I told her I would be there right after work. When I got there, she kept her word. Due to impulse , I also copped the Megaman with tee box.

65D29072-473F-4974-94D2-0C0C7772BF15.jpeg

FABCC473-22F2-4CFF-A3BA-6E0046A05B7A.jpeg
tdogg2k tdogg2k you were saying. He might be a usurper ,but happy to add to the collection.the mha pops look good but they could have made better ones. Dude give mha a shot . I talked sh*t about mha for so long but now its my favorite anime thats running rn. The story line does sound weird as **** but watch the first season , you wont be disappointed.( you will agree that they could have made better ones)

Renly is a long shot but im keeping my fingers crossed they make rober baratheon, with war hammer of course.

Last edited:
Finally someone with some senelse in here to recognize our king.

Just to be clear i have watched every episode of MHA and i am current with the manga...so im not coming with my critiques from just the first arc or season.
I given it a chance week after for the past 2. 1/2 years to prove itself

As does sneaker twitter:rofl: Maybe they’ll back off every convention drop now that they’re seeing not everyone resells

Grabbed little finger last night off a fb group. Still need a few more got pops that haven’t exploded in price yet.

Anyone want fruit brute or yummy mummy?

Finally someone with some senelse in here to recognize our king.

Just to be clear i have watched every episode of MHA and i am current with the manga...so im not coming with my critiques from just the first arc or season.
I given it a chance week after for the past 2. 1/2 years to prove itself
I stand corrected. But You dont think that second wave could have been better(i own half of them so i cant be that mad) but I would love to have endevor or hero killer stain

I think wave 2 is way better than wave 1. But...i wpuld have rather saw todoroki in a different outfit.

I think i may sell my remaining mha pops. Ima give this current arc one more try.

I said this before. But the only thing i give this show credit for is deku learning from mistakes and applying new moves. But i dont like how he uses these new moves on the next enemy....gentle

The more i look at marty mcfly Canada release.. The more i regret getting it. Smh.
FYE actually responded back to me on Twitter that the site was back up, but I had to go back to work so that was an L :lol:

I bought some other pops today though so it's cool, thankfully I didn't really need him

Took a major L on those :frown:
Same here :lol: at least I actually got to see the video on the Presto's compared to nothing at all on Serena's, but both were big Ls

Back
Top Bottom