FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Pretty happy this year, got Stinkor, Ron Swanson, Iron Man & Thor. Will still try for a couple on Funko Shop but otherwise I'm pleased. Would have probably pulled the trigger on Headless Nick from B&N if I was awake but not a huge deal.

pretty sure whis was a large part to do with that. but they had other con exclusive figures too i think

I remember whatever year Metallic Beerus dropped, I literally walked up to the booth. In the afternoon. No line. How times have changed.

never underestimate the scumbaggery people will resort to in order to make a buck, sucks that collectors get pushed further out, but we could say the same thing for shoes I suppose.

DifKCPYX0AA7WTu.jpg

Unmasked spider with mask in hand is fire. I rather have a unmasked miles in suit.

Now its running smooth :sick: :ohwell:

oh well. So far i've only scored 2 flash and 1 olenna pop. Didn't bother with GS.

Hoping the afternoon treats me right with Vegeta.

Cheapest Gold Vegeta I see is $200 on the bay. Unbelievable.
yeah FPI was the only shot i think
the french site didn't ship to US or even UK for that matter (there are UK mail forwarding services online) lol

We’re those Conan’s supposed to be hard to get?..My local GS’s still have all three available at several locations..

Back
Top Bottom