FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Got lucky with the thor Amazon

I had got a notification about some funko amazon is live and I went on the website too search for the thor for the hell of it and I was scrolling down and there it is i see and did that quick buy now 1 min later I got a notification for the thor lol

I called up all my local stores. All out. Waiting on those restock links.
if you have the benefit of working at a desk job reddit has an inventory monitor that you can keep track of.
i was able to get a dragonzord last year sdcc off one of the restocks on that monitor. it was an 11 pc restock :lol:

if you have the benefit of working at a desk job reddit has an inventory monitor that you can keep track of.
i was able to get a dragonzord last year sdcc off one of the restocks on that monitor. it was an 11 pc restock :lol:

I checked and couldn’t find that. You got a link?

upload_2018-7-19_13-21-25.png

Took me an hour from first carting but finally went through

Hey guys. Long hiatus from buying funkos and SDCC pulls me back in.

I managed to check out 2 of the gold vegeta 6 packs. I have a few friends who's going to claim and I thought I would give back to the group if I have any remainder that actually wants for their collection. Please no DM's about paying extra etc... I will let the group know if I have any spare once my order ships and after I oop a few buddies. I'll post it up in the upcoming weeks if I have any left for what I paid plus ship and fees. Only going to sell to the regulars in here and not a lurker or someone I don't recognize. Will keep the group posted if I have any left.

Hey guys. Long hiatus from buying funkos and SDCC pulls me back in.

I managed to check out 2 of the gold vegeta 6 packs. I have a few friends who's going to claim and I thought I would give back to the group if I have any remainder that actually wants for their collection. Please no DM's about paying extra etc... I will let the group know if I have any spare once my order ships and after I oop a few buddies. I'll post it up in the upcoming weeks if I have any left for what I paid plus ship and fees. Only going to sell to the regulars in here and not a lurker or someone I don't recognize. Will keep the group posted if I have any left.
that's dope af of you man. i'd be happy to take one if possible lol but all g if not

i haven't been able to load a page at all :rofl: my boss been coming in telling me to get back to work to lmao

that's dope af of you man. i'd be happy to take one if possible lol but all g if not

i haven't been able to load a page at all :rofl: my boss been coming in telling me to get back to work to lmao

I think depending how many goes unclaimed, I'll do some random pick with people I recognize and go from there. I still remember you so you got a chance :smokin

Back
Top Bottom