FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

For those who struggle to keep up with releases when they're so quick, I finally set up tweet/mobile notifications. Instructions were really simple

That or page monitors for direct links, but I'm going to try the mobile notification this year and see how it treats me

anyone remember if gamestop sdcc exclusives go on sale eventually?

i remember a lot of gamestop exclusives sitting and people who tried to resell multiples couldn't get rid of them last year

Hopefully GameStop doesn’t go live until tomorrow at like 10 am, this midnight/ 3 am bonanza is going to be stressful.

From my local Hot Topic. 5 of one kind is just asking for trouble.
E68423A4-0DC1-45A8-91F2-3FBA4407A0D1.jpeg

they do this every year. I wanna say there was a 10 per limit before till everyone complained. there's less numbered items this year so more pops gonna be in the 8-10k amounts.

I don't get HT honestly. They know how things go, freaking news stories about it. Why even put the limit above 2?

Yea like I’m looking at their pics of what they got set out, at least assuming it’s their total stock, I can count 24 Ron Swanson’s, so they could be gone within the first 5 people. Glad I don’t do this stuff in-store and just stick to online

Hopefully GameStop doesn’t go live until tomorrow at like 10 am, this midnight/ 3 am bonanza is going to be stressful.
i honestly remember gamestop being one of the easier ones, or at least it was for me last year. their servers suck but they have tons of stock.

i walked in at like 2 pm and got everything i needed last year lol

I really want Broly & Yamcha but I really want the Flash from BL too...I wonder how I should attack this...

Cozmic captain crunch just shipped. Now the funko gods need to bless me with olena and iron man. Everything else would just be a bonus

Back
Top Bottom