FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I was eating **** i cant believe i missed it i have the dorb 4 pack in cart but **** that... with shipping it ends up being like 55

I honest to gawd don't know if I can stay awake the next 4 1/2 hours I've been up since 2 this morning and I've been out the house practically all day running around. Olenna is legit the only "NEED" for me for this con, the rest are wants. If anyone can get there hands on one hook me up. If more than one person gets their hands on one i'll buy those too. I legit need 4 of these. (my collection , wife's collection, 2 best friends collection)
I will swiftly pay you paypal or cash app. If I have a trade or pop that you see you like you can get that as well.
If yall don't hear from me by 1130 est p.m.. tonight, I have more than likely fell asleep,
Hold your boy down.

OR I'LL MAKE SECRET SANTA HELL FOR YOU THIS YEAR!!!!!

I honest to gawd don't know if I can stay awake the next 4 1/2 hours I've been up since 2 this morning and I've been out the house practically all day running around. Olenna is legit the only "NEED" for me for this con, the rest are wants. If anyone can get there hands on one hook me up. If more than one person gets their hands on one i'll buy those too. I legit need 4 of these. (my collection , wife's collection, 2 best friends collection)
I will swiftly pay you paypal or cash app. If I have a trade or pop that you see you like you can get that as well.
If yall don't hear from me by 1130 est p.m.. tonight, I have more than likely fell asleep,
Hold your boy down.

I'm #TeamBLWebsite so I'll try to snag as many as they'll let me

im not a dorb collector or know the going rates of one dorb.

but id assuming buying a 4 pc dorb set would cost 4x as much as a standard one.

Plus the SDCC sticker markup lol

from what I heard its only 35 at barnes and noble.
HBO got a lot of pops up and they're all 15 bucks.
lol its funny cuz the 3 pack game stop dragons sat. even went to 5 dollar lol so who knows if its even important to get right away. dorbz don't really hold value...

btw anyone got a Tony stark holding the iron man helmet they selling or trading?

37307371_846960312172549_9120058630069026816_n.jpg

good news. and bad news at the same time.
means more people may go out to the store now since they're not sure if they can secure online

Gonna hit up my HT and try to pick up that Yamcha.

Ill try to use it as motivation for every time i die in Fortnite lol

I planned to stay up all night but it looks like ht and I would guess box lunch will be tomorrow morning. Uggghhh

Hold your boy down.

When I get Lady O, you know what you gotta do papi. Just send us those pics of stannis decapitated, or burning on a pyre. Bonus Free shipping for any sort of writing proclaiming snowgawd as the one true king. or a pic of you bending the knee to his grace, the King in the North. Then Olenna will be yours.

Back
Top Bottom