FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Mark 1
Billy and Karen
GoT Dragons
Crunchberry Beast
Cap’n Crunch Dorbz 4 pack
Red Hood
Olenna
Tina Bob’s Burger Ride

For myself/nephew

And then all DBZ, Harry Potter and Flash 3 pack for the hodl.

Didn’t get into funko booth so praying I can trade a freddy or two for my must haves.

i'm hoping i can catch the pops i need when you guys post it in here lol.
might start stalking reddit too but the reddit moves crazy sometimes lmao

Friendly reminder. I forgot about Red Hood :sick::pimp:
14134577-64AA-40AB-BA7A-1B1413B44A57.jpeg
yo that ron swanson :D
need them to make the office funkos, need a prison mike one

saw renditions of the Wes andersen funkos, need to see when the life aquatic ones release

someone school me in this page monitor thing. I just want olena she's my main. whether from box lunch. which has always been good to me and / or hbo

someone school me in this page monitor thing. I just want olena she's my main. whether from box lunch. which has always been good to me and / or hbo
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/page-monitor/ogeebjpdeabhncjpfhgdibjajcajepgg

add this ext to your desktop chrome browser.

If you have the link/page where the item youre looking for will be on, you can go to that page and add it to your monitor.

Can adjust how frequently it refreshes the page and also select a specific portion of hte page to monitor. Ex: the sold out or coming soon button

I would set the refresh time at like 30 sec. Nothign crazy.

But imo the itd prob be better to monitor @popcurated on IG or @funkopophunters on twitter and turn notifications on for them.

Def better too if youre on the go and cant be infront of a computer all day

Some 411 i found out about Pokemon x Funko.

Wicked Cool Toys was named master licensee by the Pokemon company last May to exclusively manufacture and market action figures, play sets, plush, roleplay items, and other toys globally except Asia. The license went into effect this July so I'm sure Funko and WCT struck a deal sometime last year but kept it well under wraps until some bum a** decided to clout chase and leak it.

What this means is that while Funko can make Pokemon, don't expect any other nintendo items.

works for me, if the rest of the pokemon look like pikachu im not really interested in them anyway.

Back
Top Bottom