FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Friendly reminder. I forgot about Red Hood :sick::pimp:
14134577-64AA-40AB-BA7A-1B1413B44A57.jpeg

Ugh man lol.. red hood, mark 1, Valkyrie, Swanson, Thor, fading flash and chrome 3 pack, ant man, Pepe and vegeta can all get this wallet :smh:

Iron Man, Ron, Tina on Unicorn, Nearly Headless Nick, Odin Force Thor, Edna Jack Jack,

Captain Caveman & Lady Olenna is the only one I " need" which I'm hoping isn't as hard to get as Jaquen
but as far as ones I may go for may be happy to have:
Metallic Whis.
Broly, (realistically the yamcha one is cool but not sure I really want it in my collection He is one of my favorite fighters and the disrespect....)
classic antman.
soldier 76,
ironman mk1
GOT dragon dorbz 4 pack.
red hood for my brother
pepe le Cosby is a big IF.. I'm about 75% sure they'll make a flocked version soon.

Mark 1

Billy and Karen

GoT Dragons

Crunchberry Beast

Cap’n Crunch Dorbz 4 pack

Red Hood

Olenna

Tina Bob’s Burger Ride

All I need for myself/my friend. Obviously want DBZ to hold but we’ll see what happens

I still feel gamestop will be the easiest. I have 4 GS all eith in a 10 min drive of each other. And they usually flood them with pops.
So if i miss any of em.. Im not too worried

I really just want Broly and Metallic Whis. Wouldn't mind a dead yamcha tho lol

but also want some of the gold marvel anniversary pops..

Think I’m starting to get sick. Might not be able to go to work on Thursday......

i might have to call out myself... usually i can take off whatever but the problem is my coworker who is my backup is on vacation... im wondering if i can just get the pops online but i doubt it...

SDCC wants:

Red Hood, IM Mark 1, Captain Caveman, Fading Flash, Olena, Dragon Dorbz, Antman are the major wants.

3 pack flash chrome and Vegetta chrome other wants but who knows if i'll score.

Anyone going to the Bait booth in SDCC? Looking for a couple of collab shirts they did with marvel

Yondu restocked this morning. 195 available. Was able to grab 8.

Target has been good to me today after the jig last night and this. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom