FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So happy that XL Thanos Dorbz isn’t alone anymore!

24EB20DF-DBB5-4CAF-AF91-7CEFE929E307.jpeg

Yea I seen people talking about 10" Porg restocking so I was hoping for Thanos, I added the regular sized Thanos to the cart and was constantly checking for the 10" Thanos. Was having probs even finding the regular Thanos, looked all over yesterday but glad I got both in on the same order, free shipping and the team member discount. Would like to have a chance at getting the HT Thanos but I won't sweat it too much anymore.

Yea I seen people talking about 10" Porg restocking so I was hoping for Thanos, I added the regular sized Thanos to the cart and was constantly checking for the 10" Thanos. Was having probs even finding the regular Thanos, looked all over yesterday but glad I got both in on the same order, free shipping and the team member discount. Would like to have a chance at getting the HT Thanos but I won't sweat it too much anymore.

smh i still need the regular one too i wish i did this

Crazy how the regular one dried up, saw it at GameStop last week and stopped back in yesterday, of course it was gone. I definitely did a 180 on the new Thanos outfit, would prefer the armor, but if he’s got the gauntlet on, sign me up for whatever, even preordered the Hot Toys figure too :lol:

Serious question, I’m not a collector I just buy them for my kids to play with. And in no time they yank the heads off the bobble head ones.

Why are some bobble heads and some not?

Looked into it and saw that all marvel and Star Wars ones are all bobble heads.

Those are the two things my kids are into. Now I know.

Yea it’s due to the fact that other companies have liscenses to figures of that same scale so they make them bobbleheads as opposed to regular “figures” but yea it ticks me off as well, I hate the bobblehead figures personally

You have 3 choices if you don't like/want the bobble.
Least to best solution
1. Screw down the head more. It would look a but weird but wouldn't bobble as much.

2. Stuff a ton of cotton balls under the head creating friction so it doesn't move.

3. Buy ava foam. Take off the head fit the ava foam at the bottom of the head. Make a hole for the neck part to feed into. (put glue on the neck before putting it in the hole.

Just picked up 2 Thanos HTs. Guess no one told anyone else they were dropping since there were 6 still around.

Wish I wasnt broke or I would have picked em all up.

Back
Top Bottom