FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

If you got a confirm are you good or is this like adidas where you're not ok until it's in your hands

You should be good. I've only seen one time where people orders were getting canceled.
It was the yummy mummy pack and that was because funkos shipment had a lot of damaged pops.

So, they went back to that old pop up shop they used for Christmas? Then once it started crashing they moved back to Shopify?

So, they went back to that old pop up shop they used for Christmas? Then once it started crashing they moved back to Shopify?

yeah. but there wasn't a waiting queue like there was for the Christmas release. it would just keep freezing, circle of death, not able to enter address and 504 time out. then once they moved it to Shopify, it sold out in seconds :lol:

I need fasho!!!

093F9BF0-ADC2-48F9-A564-C2492C809B18.jpeg

And i may have taken the L on toucan but my sister in law scored these for me. Seems the theater been getting hounded for em too

C2B78552-6C47-4A06-83BA-F857835F71F1.jpeg

Just got my Marvel Collectors Corps box.

I’m ODing on Thanos right now :lol: ready to trade/sell this pop for those that are interested.

Does anyone follow #funkopop on IG.
The salt some people feel when they lose is hilarious. Man went into the grocery store in the cereal aisle and was like why they rubbing it in. Did anyone here get confirmation for sam

Does anyone follow #funkopop on IG.
The salt some people feel when they lose is hilarious. Man went into the grocery store in the cereal aisle and was like why they rubbing it in. Did anyone here get confirmation for sam

Yea mine shipped

Back
Top Bottom