FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Man this is when I wish Funko would make their XL 18" Freddy's or Dorbz not so limited and available to buy. I had my order from AliExpress cancelled for a 1000% knockoff bearbrick DIY in white that i was gonna use as my guestbook for my wedding next week. Vendor said he had it but "couldn't" ship -__- I ordered it like a month ago and he just tells me on Wednesday :smh: So now I got no guestbook.

Anyone in asia or somewhere that can get me a bootleg bearbrick so i can have it by next Saturday? :lol: :ohwell:
Im on a flight to Japan right now.
Show me video of you burning Jon Snow and I got you fam
20180324_084214.jpg

anyone order the asia exclusive thor today from simply toys?

it’s was like $42 and change and now they just sent out a separate email for a shipping charge which i think is about $35

it’s a just a bootleg 1000% bearbrick in white. It’s about 2 feet tall 24”. Some of the real bootlegs are shorter like 18-21” but I’m cool with that too. If you can pM me

01289022-556E-4423-9DF4-508A3643AFBA.png

I'm not too familiar with pops and don't know what is cool..I was in HT today and stared at them for a few mins..nothing stood out or caught my attention so I bounced..even the marvel vs capcom seemed lackluster

Got my Dustin & Dart Pop signed by Gaten Matarazzo today. Dude was having an absolute blast with all the fans. Only goofy part was his people were taxing for signatures on Pops. It hadn't been announced anywhere, but when I got to the front, there was note on his price list saying "there will be an additional charge for all Funko products." I was heated, but forked it over anyway lol.
IMG_20180324_161051366.jpg

Damn, that sucks about the premium on funko autos, but I gotta imagine they know they can get a bigger piece of that pie, considering a good percentage of people getting them signed are scalpers, can't blame them I guess. Sucks for collectors though.

Damn, that sucks about the premium on funko autos, but I gotta imagine they know they can get a bigger piece of that pie, considering a good percentage of people getting them signed are scalpers, can't blame them I guess. Sucks for collectors though.

Yeah, I'm guessing that's the wave at conventions moving forward. This is just the first one I've seen. There were people in front of me with stacks of them. Of the folks I had around me, I'd bet 1 of every 3 of us had at least 1 Pop.

Back
Top Bottom