FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So you was still out there?
Keep that same energy. You doing the same thing they doing.
I'll be kissing no *** today. Thank you very much.

So you was still out there?
Keep that same energy. You doing the same thing they doing.
I'll be kissing no *** today. Thank you very much.

full

Went to Toys R Us just to see if they started their closing sales. People cleaned out the damn store and they haven’t even started a going out of business sale. Every body paying full price on ****.

Yeah I thought about going today because I saw their sales were going to start today, but I straight up forgot.

It feels weird, though. I remember going to Movie Gallery/Hollywood Video/Blockbuster as they were dying/closing.. but I didn't understand the significance of it. Going to Toys R Us as an adult knowing they're shutting down would be like living through apart of my childhood dying.

I'm a little on edge as of late.. I don't want to risk having an existential crisis in a toy store as an adult.

Went to Toys R Us just to see if they started their closing sales. People cleaned out the damn store and they haven’t even started a going out of business sale. Every body paying full price on ****.
Same I went on Sunday and the whole store looked like a scene from the walking dead. I don’t get it but whatever lol

Back
Top Bottom