FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

My friend who is a botter who manage to get 2 green chromes who isn't even into funkos, don't mind trading me one for a pair of anniversary royal air max 1. The question is do I really need another green chrome batman and its practically paying resell for a funko. Talk some sense into me guys!

My friend who is a botter who manage to get 2 green chromes who isn't even into funkos, don't mind trading me one for a pair of anniversary royal air max 1. The question is do I really need another green chrome batman and its practically paying resell for a funko. Talk some sense into me guys!
think ive seen chrome bats go for a lot though

think ive seen chrome bats go for a lot though

I've never paid more than 50 for a funko. Just doesn't seem right paying 150+ for one. I know its fetching for 300+, but I would just display one of them since I won't feel right selling it from a friend where he can make 300+ from it.

I've never paid more than 50 for a funko. Just doesn't seem right paying 150+ for one. I know its fetching for 300+, but I would just display one of them since I won't feel right selling it from a friend where he can make 300+ from it.
ahhh.. maybe you can trade it for another pop you want? idk lol thats tough but i feel you tho.

1. Welcome new people.
2. There is nothing wrong with having some extra stock and asking for something you want in exchange. And if you can't get rid of it , you're stuck lol or just oop here in NT for that fam price less than PPG
3. Pick a limit of what you'll spend and stick to it. next thing you know you're $500 bucks in on funkos and you have only 3 pops to show for it.
My limit is 30, and if it's special occasion 35.
Not having these on a shelf isn't make or break for me. I love em, I don't love em that much.I'm not trading something I paid $100+ bucks for something someone got lucky and paid $15 for.

Been quiet for me on POPs the last few months. Only got a few.

Just dropped $30 on Killmonger on eBay. Plan on getting a bunch of pops soon

Last edited:
1. Welcome new people.
2. There is nothing wrong with having some extra stock and asking for something you want in exchange. And if you can't get rid of it , you're stuck lol or just oop here in NT for that fam price less than PPG
3. Pick a limit of what you'll spend and stick to it. next thing you know you're $500 bucks in on funkos and you have only 3 pops to show for it.
My limit is 30, and if it's special occasion 35.
Not having these on a shelf isn't make or break for me. I love em, I don't love em that much.I'm not trading something I paid $100+ bucks for something someone got lucky and paid $15 for.

And above all else remember to bend the knee and respect our one true King John Snow, buy and cherish his pops and let not the warden of salt Tdogg scare you away. He's a usurper and his ex-baby mama was a hack funko customizer whom is banished from this thread.

Show me a video of you burning at minimum 4 Jon snow pops with Melisandre and Stannis in the background, and I will buy you a pop of your choice no matter the price.

:lol:

All these false king supporters. You guys are lucky Juan Nieve is a kind and generous king.

But defy him and all y'all will get the Ramsey treatment.

Renly
Joffrey
The Hound
The Iron Throne

All getting ridiculous in price. I gotta pay like 80 bucks for a Tywin Lannister now, otherwise it'll be $120 in a couple months and climbing. **** is rediculous!!!

My grail :D

This was the first Pop i ever bought. On a whim too. That fatkiddeal account posted the amazon link for like 15 bucks and i thought why not.

Then years later i really started to follow pops and saw that the rest of the world finally began to recognize the value of MY KING :nthat::nthat::nthat:

I have other Pops that some might consider of more value to them than him but if i could only take one Pop with me, it be him

..... or Golden Frieza lol

IMG_4658.jpg

I still need Tywin and the Jaimes to complete the family.

*We dont acknowledge the dwarf around these parts b*

Back
Top Bottom