FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I copped 2 if someone can't get it, just let me know. I'm not in the states but i'll have my brother mail out... I am looking for that killmonger tho... so whoever has that is first come in my book.

just copped this bad boy

s-l1600.jpg
dope pop but I'm not crazy about how the mask looks with the costume so I'm gonna try to get the unmasked version instead

Y'all really still on that Yondu wave? LOL I mean he's not even that great of a character lol *shrug*

I'm chillin till Garbage Pail kids drop. Mad that i missed the GS preorder loop, now I'mma hafta pay the high cuz I need 3 of them Adam Bomb chases.

Ha now i know why i don't really like this thing! It reminds me too much of those Super Hero Squad lol

Not funko related but I went ahead and preordered this:

infinitygauntlet-1.jpg

Hasbro Marvel Legends Infinity Gauntlet. TRUST i'mma be rocking this to opening night (if it ships by then)

Y'all really still on that Yondu wave? LOL I mean he's not even that great of a character lol *shrug*

I'm chillin till Garbage Pail kids drop. Mad that i missed the GS preorder loop, now I'mma hafta pay the high cuz I need 3 of them.

Ha now i know why i don't really like this thing! It reminds me too much of those Super Hero Squad lol

Not funko related but I went ahead and preordered this:

infinitygauntlet-1.jpg

Hasbro Marvel Legends Infinity Gauntlet. TRUST i'mma be rocking this to opening night (if it ships by then)
bro that thing is about the size of a pre-schooler :lol:

Dog I know!!! That thing is so bad a S S tho! a review for it randomly popped up on my youtube like last week and I was like I need it!

Back
Top Bottom