FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Took the L on Geoffrey today. Got it in my cart, selected in-store pickup at a TRU 20 min away. Was ready to go when I got the confirmation and then the pickup confirmation. They called me and cancelled it. Said it wasn't supposed to be in stock online today.

Took the L on Geoffrey today. Got it in my cart, selected in-store pickup at a TRU 20 min away. Was ready to go when I got the confirmation and then the pickup confirmation. They called me and cancelled it. Said it wasn't supposed to be in stock online today.

Interesting. i had 1 in my cart and wasted time trying to find another item to qualify for free shipping, but then it went OOS. I might just wait for the flocked one to come out instead.

Interesting. i had 1 in my cart and wasted time trying to find another item to qualify for free shipping, but then it went OOS. I might just wait for the flocked one to come out instead.
I'm going to try and get that one as well. Saw that my problem was happening with other people too.

Any info on when that one drops?

Picked up a final form Sora with store pick up at Best Buy today. Box was damaged though :frown: .

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    292.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
when did that sucker even go live?! omg lol im so mad
ebay is going at like $40

i saw it go live this morning at like 5am est when i woke up to hit the gym. only had store pick up option though. i think more quantities will be dropping soon.

Just got a long "apology" from Chris Hardwick on why my POP won't be coming...

Hey there! It’s me, Chris Hardwick! I’m reaching out to you to give you an update on the good news/bad news stress bubble that has been my last couple of days. SO…

I started ID10T because I’m an obsessive pop culture collector. I’m such a consumer that I decided I wanted to MAKE stuff that I would want to buy. Basically, I’m making stuff so I can own it. And if you want to own it too, even better! Is that weird? Anyway, it’s every nerd’s dream to be an action figure and when I started collecting Pop! Vinyls a handful of years back I knew that my goal was to someday become one. Well, that day finally came! It was glorious. We made just 1000 of them because that sounded like a big number to me and quite honestly, I didn’t know if anyone would care and I’d be stuck with 995 toys of myself staring at me in adorable disappointment.

Cut to Talking Dead on December 10th, when I announced the Chris Hardwick Pop! Vinyl toy. It sold out in one minute. I was STUNNED. Truly. Now, just to give you an idea of how it works, we only sold 627. I gave 100 to the Talking Dead studio audience, I signed 100 to send out to random ID10T shirt buyers as a little holiday bonus, and I began handing out the rest to family, friends, and people who helped make my career possible. Now, here’s where the story goes from "Love Actually" to "Misery"…very early Monday morning, the website was overwhelmed with more requests than it could handle and the software glitched. It kept resetting the available number to 627 infinitely and started auto-notifying people who were interested that more were available to buy. It sold THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS in the 90 minutes before anyone realized what had happened. Unfortunately, those that were sold did not exist in real life. Naturally, I woke up to an extreme panic attack and pretty much have stayed there. I hate letting people down. I always want people to feel happy and supported and this really was one of those unforeseen things that just happens. I’m not the distributor myself, so the company I work with to make all of this possible has been feverishly trying to sort out how it did happen. Ultimately, they weren't trying to ruin anyone’s day and they are a very apologetic group of humans who are probably over-stressed with the holidays and doing their best to sort it out. No matter how it happened, this is my little operation so it would be wrong for me not to take full responsibility for it and extend my deepest apologies to you. I'm really sorry!!!

So this is where we’re at! First off, I am further sorry that it has taken a couple days to reach out to you. I’ve spent the week trying to come up with a solution and I didn’t want to say anything until I could give you news, but at this point you deserve to know what’s up even though it’s not entirely resolved yet. I do think I have one though! I just can’t announce it until it’s confirmed, which is a process that is out of my hands. I believe we will have an answer next week about how we're moving forward.

With that in mind, if you want a full refund because you’re tired of dealing with this and reading long emails, I totally understand and you can have that right now. If you’re willing to hang on until we can announce our solution next week and you decide to go with this solution, we’ll give you a price break on it. Also know that when we make the announcement, if you don’t like said announcement, you can get a full refund at that time too. No matter what you decide, though--whether you bail or stay--please accept a 15% discount on anything else in the ID10T store. Currently, that’s only one other shirt in there HOWEVER we have some amazing and fun things that we’ll be rolling out in the coming months and this coupon code will not expire.

I know this is annoying and all I can do is apologize profusely, but I hope you’ll see that I’m doing everything I can to make this right. I know some people will be disappointed and maybe even pissed to the point of hating me. Please know that I would not blame you in the SLIGHTEST if you were. Believe me when I say that, as a collector, I know the frustration you might be feeling. By all means call me a “douche chimp” on social media. I will accept it. But I hope you don’t! I really do appreciate any patience and understanding you’re willing to grant me. Like I said, I really want to build something special with ID10T and I sincerely hope that you continue to be a part of it.

Thank you for so many reasons and again, I am deeply sorry.

CH

Please click the button below to register your decision on whether you would like to wait for our product announcement next week, or would like a cancellation and full refund.

do people really want a chris hardwick pop. ???

I have no desire for it, but i guess that's a person's dream come true. become immortalized and have people want what he's selling.
I want that hulk box....

do people really want a chris hardwick pop. ???

haha to each their own but yea I kind of like the Pops of just people as themselves (besides being a Walking/Talking Dead fan as well). My favorite Pop is still the original first Conan pop, the James Gunn one is up there on the list too.

Copped the beauty and the beast rose for my girl... $15 out the door has a five dollar and it was on doorbuster today. Glad I caught one most of the ones dude took to the front were broken.

Was hoping to find the flocked Grinch in store at BL today but no luck, just ordered online tho. Hopefully it'll get here before Christmas

Back
Top Bottom