FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I don't know, I used Amazon Pay and got an email from them saying my purchase has been confirmed but I'm pretty sure nothing will come from that. Ah well.

I don't know, I used Amazon Pay and got an email from them saying my purchase has been confirmed but I'm pretty sure nothing will come from that. Ah well.
If the confirmation email is from funko, you should be good. The wheel always kept spinning when I submitted but got a confirmation email.

My gremlin shipped when this happened.

Copped 2 ... I edited old links and just add Day 12 and then stopped page , checkout .. wasn’t easy but manage 2 ...

That same address thing isn't going to stop people from getting more than one lol. People have multiple addresses to use.

Yea I'm taking the L on this one, nothing in order history and it was still in my cart even though it was still spinning on payment on the original tab. Ugh

Looks like orders are showing up under Order History. Had to use another address on my 2nd order due to the cancellation warning lol

Untitled.jpg

Are you Mutha ****in kidding me. I go to sleep then the work around gets shared.... Then everyone eats... All you had to do was just share that work around from jump...
Pm me for deets. What type of **** was that. We all trying to eat... Get yours first (understandable) then share..
Wtf. I'm heated...

Last edited:
I'd honestly rather have them sell at stores than this online ********. the only people who get mad that they dont sell online are the people who don't have specific stores in reach and lazy people..

I'm no longer mad at this thread and not having Tony... i'm still very dissapointed though..

Back
Top Bottom