FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

IMG_2244.JPG

GameStop with the over packaging lol

Good thing the Funko raffle at nycc is done before the event. If I miss out on Thursday's raffle, I'll just hunt in the morning before entering the con. I'm also down to meet up with some of ya'll come October. :nthat:

Yeah man ill be there Friday hope I see some of y'all whoevers going. I'm surprised some of you guys didn't link up at fundays because like three or four people in here went right?

If you got emails for SDCC exclusives from Toy Tokyo you could request an automatic access to NYCC exclusives. I didn't want anything at all from their SDCC so I got auto first access to NYCC exclusives confirmed....

Kinda wanna wait to see if I win SDCC because I want the GoT 2 pack and Chrome Bats would be cool to resell. But I could probably just buy the 2 pack on eBay and take my chances with NYCC. Hmmm. What are the other TT SDCC exclusives? I don't even know.

Anyone in the DMV area with rare pops they want to sell I'm looking to buy straight cash in person. Same thing goes for people able to get rare stuff from NYCC. Willing to pay cash straight up for a lot of rare pops. Anything on PPG $60+ I'll pay PPG. Looking to buy whole collections also. East coast in person cash only. PM if interested.

Back
Top Bottom