FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Traded 2 rangers for $250 plus Thanos Dorbz XL, Unmaksed Cap and Iron man Dorbz, winter soldier Dorbz and Black panther chase Dorbz.

Jesus Christ someone got hosed. Like i feel i need to call the cops on that trade.

I just traded my extra Night King for Daffy. I feel like I should have been more patient like you all advised, but whatevers..

That's a good trade since you didn't really do much for that NK. He's been steady dropping in price. I seen quite a number of BINs for under $100

Official Fundays pics

https://www.flickr.com/photos/originalfunko/sets/72157686772018205/with/35358497143/

Also at Fundays, Brian showed a trailer/sneak peak of the upcoming Funko documentary. As a Funko fan this is one thing you'll definitely want to watch and/or buy. Being in the community i know of a few people in it interviewed such as Carol Lamb and of course Funko Fiends.

Hoping they drop the trailer soon it's really awesome.

That's a good trade since you didn't really do much for that NK. He's been steady dropping in price. I seen quite a number of BINs for under $100

thanks. Yeah I figured I'd unload it now before HBO dropped another release and it lost it's value.

Super happy with every company's shipping for once. Amazon, Walmart, and game stop all did a great job with packaging with no damage for once.

IMG_9310.JPG

1st of 3 mail calls.

Anyone find a pennywise yet?

I called gamestop and some did preorders and other have no info on it just that the release date was yesterday but they haven't received them yet

Did you guys get shipping from hot topic? They taking forever

I got my shipping email on Saturday but since my stuff is coming from Tennessee delivery is next monday, SMH.

2 x Pink Marvins tho so :nthat: regret not adding 3 to my cart.

Anyone find a pennywise yet?

I called gamestop and some did preorders and other have no info on it just that the release date was yesterday but they haven't received them yet

It's a common so it'll hit other retailers soon.

I'm waiting on that Revlon/walmart edition

Back
Top Bottom