FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

2/4 Martians in the bag y'all :pimp: on the hunt for GITD and Freddy almost tempted to buy them and pay premium...

Crazy how I've been able to get almost every POP I initially wanted that I never once thought I would have due to the price tag...only missing Leo and the 2 Martians...from that point on anything else is extra.

2/4 Martians in the bag y'all :pimp: on the hunt for GITD and Freddy almost tempted to buy them and pay premium...

Crazy how I've been able to get almost every POP I initially wanted that I never once thought I would have due to the price tag...only missing Leo and the 2 Martians...from that point on anything else is extra.

You are the waffle god my friend.

can't een front this thing is kinda cold. but I think frosted flakes are trash and the only other ad icon I have is up for trade too so he's up outta here as soon as someone offers something cool for him

Ksteezy which do you actually want and which are just going to eventually get traded sold

From my collection?

The only ones I've won that I couldn't care much for was spidey, which is gone, red ranger which I just sold as well, Bane, Maleficent, kill bill set and the POP animation set I have...the rest of the stuff I have, I find it hard to part ways with...specially all my Star Wars, GOTs and TWD pieces, also Freddys and Conans

And sadly I'm all out of oops
frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Post of the year.

Put it on a t-shirt.

Damn Ronald was willing to give you that.......

Give me what? He never said he wanted RR...either way, the Martian set is much higher on my priority list than Tony and I don't think Ron owns any of the Martian...nor would I sell him an 120$ pop for 200$ :lol:

Back
Top Bottom