FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

^ same, I won't judge you, bruh. I may sell my second one too if this actually comes through. I doubt it the more I think about it though.

How could they get ahold of a bunch of QGJs from last years NYCC

Yeah even FPI sold out fast as did PC.

I wouldn't mind another 2 Holo Jins as mine had trashed box but i wouldn't hold your breaths about this being the NYCC one. At the bottom of the page it says

"Prototype shown, final product appearance and colors may vary.

The image may be different from the actual product because it is a prototype.

Easy assembly work may be required.

The target age is over 6 years old."

Last edited:
^ same, I won't judge you, bruh. I may sell my second one too if this actually comes through. I doubt it the more I think about it though.

bruh could you imagine if these come through...i'm making it rain qui gons on these women at the scrip club

Last edited:
Per the Funko podcast tomorrow's SDCC wave is to be the largest quantity wave.

Tomorrow's Funko Shop item probably a Dorbz.

Yeah even FPI sold out fast as did PC.

I wouldn't mind another 2 Holo Jins as mine had trashed box but i wouldn't hold your breaths about this being the NYCC one. At the bottom of the page it says

"Prototype shown, final product appearance and colors may vary.

The target age is over 6 years old."
gotta have faith. bad energy gonna lead to a bad outcome. worst case scenario it's the holographic one and we copped for less than $50 shipped for two.

I've personally never ordered from LegendofCollectors before but how does work? Do they give you a random pop from the series or would I actually get that iceman if I order

Prototype shown, final product appearance and colors may vary.
The target age is over 6 years old.

Hmmmmm

I've personally never ordered from LegendofCollectors before but how does work? Do they give you a random pop from the series or would I actually get that iceman if I order

Do you mean legion of collectors?

That's a bi-monthly subscription service that sends you out a themed box of DC characters.

Their current theme is Batman the animated series so you'll get figures/merch that revolve around that theme.

Iceman pop is part of Funko's specialty series which are pops/dorbz that are only available to order through independent funko retailers not chain stores

Last edited:
Do you mean legion of collectors?

That's a bi-monthly subscription service that sends you out a themed box of DC characters.

Right. But I see they have the one time payment of $25 as well. Would I get Mr.Frost for certain or is it just a chance thing

Right. But I see they have the one time payment of $25 as well. Would I get Mr.Frost for certain or is it just a chance thing

Mr Freeze has been confirmed to be 1 of the 2 figures in the box so every box gets that one. The rest of the items are a mystery.

You can either pay up front for the entire year of 6 boxes or simply pay for the boxes you want.

Mr Freeze has been confirmed to be 1 of the 2 figures in the box so every box gets that one. The rest of the items are a mystery.

You can either pay up front for the entire year of 6 boxes or simply pay for the boxes you want.

ohhh ok. gotcha thank you

Thank you for your shopping order !
But I'm sorry that the pre-order was closed.

(We received your order at 3:30AM and it's is out of our business hour.
(Our business hour is from 9:00 to 23:00 JST)
We ask for your kind understanding.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom