FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yeah if he can't get it for your let me know.

Also guys, I almost never ask for help but if anyone comes across these two; pls keep me in mind.

View media item 2422062

Target will be tough but I got you if I come across it.

Walmart should be an easy scoop on the website just gotta be patient.

Placed the HT one on hold along with the gold Jack Sparrow. The only FYE in LA area wouldn't let me pre-order the Dragon Ranger pop yet SMH. Said i had to wait until they post it on their IG :smh:

Also for in box people these are good for about 20 pops per shelf.

View media item 2422096
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40178591/

Might peep that in person. Running out of space again :frown:

I'm hesitant on grabbing dragon shield red ranger because I know if I do, I'm gonna need to get morphing too. Red ranger is my favorite but I got like no space. Not trying to get back into the 100 club again either

Any tips on getting the Spiderman Homecoming two pack? The Target stores I go to never have pops that I want?

When does that Target set drop? How did I miss that?
mean.gif

Need that.
just announced today. I'm assuming the reason he's in the two pack with spidey is the same reason all of the civil war spider-man toys were packaged with disney entities. something to do with merchandising rights since disney "borrowed" Spider-Man for civil war and vice versa for Iron Man. Must be some sort of different agreement for Tony since we're getting standalone pops and dorbz. 

big corporations and their d*ck measuring when $ is involved man 
mad.gif
. I need all parts of the target and walmart exclusive. prolly gonna order two homecoming boxes tbh. 

Anyone have any luck finding SpaceJam ones in stores? I've been taking L's trying to find them :smh:

Wish they would do something with the Peanuts 50th anniversary this year. Would be dope to have some Charlie Brown baseball, football ones and a Thanksgiving/Christmas set.

If I cant find tha iron man/spidey (set), anyone who just wants to get rid of iron man let me know.

Last edited:
Anyone have any luck finding SpaceJam ones in stores? I've been taking L's trying to find them :smh:

Wish they would do something with the Peanuts 50th anniversary this year. Would be dope to have some Charlie Brown baseball, football ones and a Thanksgiving/Christmas set.
Saw tons at HT the other day....Didn't pick them up and I regret it.

Ronald. Where do you get the samurai Spider-Man

You couldve actually found him at HT for a good price. They may restock. I copped mine off amazon months ago, I can't wait for iron man and cap to release!! Great details on him love the chain webs

Last edited:
Ronald. Where do you get the samurai Spider-Man
I bought off of amazon for $50...be weary about buying on ebay. they have fakes out there. boba one is heavily faked too. next pickups are jango fett and iron man.

also I thought you would like to hear, that stannis is getting vaulted. 

I bought off of amazon for $50...be weary about buying on ebay. they have fakes out there. boba one is heavily faked too. next pickups are jango fett and iron man.

How bad are the fake ones. (I dont care buying fakes to be honest as long as they look good and its considerably cheaper.)
im not even a starwars fan, but i saw that boba fett months ago and want it.

How bad are the fake ones. (I dont care buying fakes to be honest as long as they look good and its considerably cheaper.)
im not even a starwars fan, but i saw that boba fett months ago and want it.
not really sure tbh. I bought the boba under retail on barnes and noble and it ended out coming to like $50 shipped. the iron man joint is CRAZY

Funko should do some socks, wouldnt be mad instead of a shirt getting socks in my MCC. I know the weather is getting better but a sweater would've been nice too.

Back
Top Bottom