FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I need a new storing solution for my pops. Any suggestions on a display case or shelves?
This. I just started (late, I know) but I already have like 30. It's getting out of hand quickly, tbh. I've been playing with ideas for temp wall shelving but no dice yet.

I'm legit tempted....lmao
Im telling you , once that bubble bursts and it drops 5-600 ( i know you'll still be up) but unless star wars that important to you its not worth it... but before you sell take some steezy style pics for us beasts 

If you're hurting for money I understand. But if not like most of us we collect because we like collecting. We all have some expensive pieces in our set. But I never plan on selling. And when I die. I'm sure they'll end up in a box at a garage sell for $)5 each.

If you're hurting for money I understand. But if not like most of us we collect because we like collecting. We all have some expensive pieces in our set. But I never plan on selling. And when I die. I'm sure they'll end up in a box at a garage sell for $)5 each.

We all share this. However $1700 hell no, that's going. You could take that same $1700 and investment it elsewhere and it'll probably double or triple in a year and a half... maybe even less time if you know what your doing. Thats such a rare occurance to get a pop valued that much off of $20 bucks

That's why I think if I paid like 100s for it. Yea. But for 20. And it's something I've wanted the whole time. If keep.

You might wanna sell it honestly. If that bubble really does burst, I'd hate for you to have ragrets. :lol:

As nice as the money sounds, I feel like I would instantly regret it if I were to sell like my 2011 Flashpoint just because I know he's not easy to find.

Last edited:
Tell ya this, and this is why I probably won't sell, I've had every pair of Nike Yeezys and sold them all at one point or another, had the black/pink 2's and sold them for a quick 3k after I paid 1k for them...I needed the money, but in retrospect I would have been ok and now I regret not having hem boxed up in my closet :lol:

Exactly how I feel, it doesn't help that I do collect starwars :frown:

I'd keep. I agree if you don't need the money and enjoy the pop then keep it. I got bred Yeezy V2 for retail and decided to keep because I liked the colorway and I don't have any Yeezy. It is probably the best shoe value wise in my collection. I ended up keeping instead of making that quick buck.

The money is tempting but if you ain't hurting for money don't do it. With the saturation of the funko market and culture, that pop represents more about the beginning of the phenomenon and the culture. That pop is one of those pops that was made early on yet it still better than many of these random pops coming out. An elegant pop for a more civilized time. And if the bubble bursts and the price drops you are still ahead. In the end man you just gotta have

View media item 2422003

They need to throw all your washed Cap, GOT and Stannis pops in there with you :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom