FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

They didn't want to let him buy it because they were gonna buy it for themselves...shop employees shouldn't be allowed to buy these at all.

That would be kinda bogus. That would be like footlocker employees can't buy sneakers. If you want a chase order online and try your luck, plain and simple. Otherwise live somewhere with 70 year old white ladies as GameStop employees. Lol

Ohh, my bad, its a Emerald City Comicon. Its in Seattle. I think its one of the few conventions outside of SDCC and NYCC that get their own exclusives. Someone correct me if Im wrong, haha

Can someone please susplain this to me. No hatred.

But - I am guessing that these are figurines that drop in different themes and y'all collect?

If so - how much money we talking and how many do you guys have?

What is that tho. How I buy?
Eccc doesn't release their exclusives to the public iirc. I think it's only there and like forbidden planet type sites. No HT or target or anything. All their exclusives are extremely rare.

@stay lurkin. Yes collectible bobble head/ vinyl figures with a ton of licensing for characters. Retail / sale makes them anywhere from 7-15 bucks.

I personally have about 170-200.

You right, they usually aren't available at the more common retailers that get con exclusives. Was just reading that Gazoo and Patty might be available at B&N though, so who knows. I also seem to remember last year they dropped like the Snoopy set on Funko's site, didnt they?

I used to have close to 200 but its prob half that if not less now

I think you're right about snoopy set. But that was after the con right. The more rare stuff never even made it online

You have how many? :lol:
Pics?
I'm not in America anymore so my collection is boxed up in storage.

I would say the average here on this board between all the posters would be about 75-100

Kermit and the City crusader catch my eye.

I've seen that there may be a green striped clone trooper that may be shared with FYE.

Nice p/u on the Chase Eleven.

Funko dropped the ball on those though, they couldve done a much better job.

I'll be gunning for super hero Kermit and the creeper... I should start the stranger things set but I don't wanna lol

Hey fellas the FB NT group is about to have a GOT waffle.

Game of Thrones 1st Place: (Ygriette, Robb Stark, Hodor) 2nd Place: (Tywin Lanniester - Gold Armor, The Hound)

Pm me or mar if interested.
6 a slot 35 places

If your in the fb group already. Talk to mar

Back
Top Bottom