FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Last post before i unsubscribe til the mcc xmen box comes out.
View media item 2258405
$110 takes all 3. I dont wanna split. Pm me if you want.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only OOB collector in this thread so you're basically negotiating with me. Lol! To this day I'm ashamed to say I bought Sonic from Hot Topic early in my collecting days but because I couldn't find Knuckles I returned Sonic. He also had paint imperfections which bugged me but regardless, dumb move.

I will trade you a SDCC White Duck Dodger and a Metallic Green Ranger for that set...

Last edited:
For those that got finessed by Funko for those mystery boxes: someone on Reddit returned every pop for a gift card at target. Got more than what they paid too.

View media item 2258651
kilroythedon kilroythedon

My man. I can't even begin to say how much I appreciate your Secret Santa gift. This was amazing. Thank you. Thank you for the Pops, the shirts, the ornament, the candy, and the card. It was all perfect. I wish you a Merry Christmas, happy new year, and many prosperous years for you and yours!

Also thought it was funny we were each others Santa's :lol: I'll for sure be wearing one of the tees to Rogue One :pimp:

Last edited:
View media item 2258651
kilroythedon kilroythedon

My man. I can't even begin to say how much I appreciate your Secret Santa gift. This was amazing. Thank you. Thank you for the Pops, the shirts, the ornament, the candy, and the card. It was all perfect. I wish you a Merry Christmas, happy new year, and many prosperous years for you and yours!

Also thought it was funny we were each others Santa's :lol: I'll for sure be wearing one of the tees to Rogue One :pimp:

Lol dope bro! Glad you liked everything man.. that was weird as hell [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

All Pops including 6 inch and rides are buy one get one 50% off at GameStop.Mystery minis are buy 3 get one free.

Back
Top Bottom