FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Waiting on metallic black ranger.
tumblr_mgjdblUdJE1s1popdo4_400.gif

Black ranger getting the shaft. Pause.

White ranger finna be a con exclusive again. :smh:

Let's hope Australia comes thru again and TT get's no love.

A part of me feels a race discussion about colored rangers coming up.. :nerd:

I'm dippin out just to be safe.

Y'all getting this? I'm super tempted but have no connection to the character...

If you had to make three characters with any special variant to get hired at Funko for $100K a year what would you make?
250px-LoseYourselfPromo.jpg

Medellín.jpg

entourage-uniform.jpg

Entourage is my favorite show.
Would also do (entourage related):
Skinny Turtle, fat Turtle, Turtle with Arnold.
Johnny Drama, Viking Quest Johnny, Johnnys Bananas
Eric, Sbarros Eric, Fancy suit for Sloan Eric
Ari, Ari with paintball gun
Billy Walsh
Pregnant Sloan and E 2-pack

Got my free FYE pops yesterday. I really can't believe they sent me some free Pops. I was literally waiting for a cancellation e-mail...didn't pay for shippin or nothin 
laugh.gif

WATTBA  
nthat.gif
Thanks NT fam.

Last edited:
Gisme still hasn't paid so i will roll with this crew of 19 when i get home at about 1pm est. I will post the sacrifice....
I mean Video

Since I just signed up for the smugglers bounty box I ordered the first 5 boxes when they had the 15.00 sale. That flocked chewy is nice and I got one of the variant tie fighters. : :smokin

Soooo while I'm at it. What's up with the biggie waffle?? :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Gisme still hasn't paid so i will roll with this crew of 19 when i get home at about 1pm est. I will post the sacrifice....
I mean Video

Oh. I must have posted my question as you posted this lol. Can I have that last spot [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Naw a 3rd spot wouldn't be fair I would love another 5 bucks haha but its all good.

Im clearing out some of my commons soon to toys for tots. I just have this oob sonic set to raffle or sell also if anyone is interested

Thread moves faster than I care to keep up, but any news on Game of Thrones next series?

Y'all getting this? I'm super tempted but have no connection to the character...

If you had to make three characters with any special variant to get hired at Funko for $100K a year what would you make?

I don't either I just like teddy bears and I now have all the variations of just the Bear pop lol plus it's flocked.

Hmmmm any 3 with variants? I done said this before, the last dragon pops.

Bruce Leroy in his Asian suit, a bare chested "the glow" chase variant and yellow tracksuit target exclusive, Shonuff with a glow chase variant, and vanity pop in street clothes with a glitter dress Hot topic exclusive :smokin

Last edited:
Three variants that I would like to see? Off the top of my head: a GITD Marvin the Martian, a metallic Super Sonic, and a bloody Hound or maybe even a Jon Snow in Stark gear.

Where's the raffle at? SMH, we should make a rule where you can only sign up if you're able to pay right away.

Tdogg won't bend at the knee to Jon Snow the only true king. He took your money and bounced like the stannisite he is

Back
Top Bottom