FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

This thread undoubtedly would be much better without the arrogance and spiteful ways of djlunchbox djlunchbox

We don't need the negativity he brings and blatantly parading how he does not care about who or what mystery he ruins. He's like the kid who goes around trying to ruin everyone's fun on the playground because no one likes him nor wants to play with him.

And to those saying stay out of a thread, why would we do that when it has already been agreed that no spoilers are to be shown? If you want to see the contents, posting the link is fine. What we also don't need is you then coming back in here saying you like what the items are and giving an essay written in APA format about what you like or don't like about the mystery. It's a mystery, if you don't want it to be a mystery, so be it, however, others like it being a mystery. People should not have to leave this thread nor anything of the like simply because a small group of people in here are incredibly inconsiderate of others and the rules of the thread.

This thread undoubtedly would be much better without the arrogance and spiteful ways of djlunchbox djlunchbox

We don't need the negativity he brings and blatantly parading how he does not care about who or what mystery he ruins. He's like the kid who goes around trying to ruin everyone's fun on the playground because no one likes him nor wants to play with him.

And to those saying stay out of a thread, why would we do that when it has already been agreed that no spoilers are to be shown? If you want to see the contents, posting the link is fine. What we also don't need is you then coming back in here saying you like what the items are and giving an essay written in APA format about what you like or don't like about the mystery. It's a mystery, if you don't want it to be a mystery, so be it, however, others like it being a mystery. People should not have to leave this thread nor anything of the like simply because a small group of people in here are incredibly inconsiderate of others and the rules of the thread.

I mean I get it, don't get me wrong.

But if you know some dude is running around spoiling things, why take the chance until you get your box? (For those that it's that important to)

fDaP5.gif

s/o to whoever said to keep enchantress rock candy that gamestop sticker was useful for my blue ranger :smokin

Why do we call cucumbers cucumbers?

Because a cucumber has been designated to be called a cucumber under the English language and everyone agrees. But I wanted to know why raffle was designated as "waffle" in this thread. Like if there was something related to the Funkos that made y'all choose that designation. It' was just a simple question. Don't have to be an ******* about it.

Back
Top Bottom