FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Can't stand got...
Well someone just lost their spot on the biggie raffle.

Ive been working all day. Ill check my paypal to ight tonsee if everyone paid im sure im missing 2/3 people. I will do a youtube video of me picking names out of hat. Idk how else to do it all techy techy like the rest of yall. But i k ow i dont wanna do the online randomizer. Plus i can burn the names of the usurpers after...in the name of Stannis

View media item 2255330

12 Days of Xmas .

Day 1

Star Wars

- 2017 will finally bring us Star Wars MYSTERY MINIS!!!!!
- New Plush!
- Episode 8 of course!
- Phasma & Kylo Ren Hikari.....also more mini Hikari
- MORE POP DELUXE....think spaceships and beasts!
- 40th Anniversary surprises!!!

Well someone just lost their spot on the biggie raffle.

Ive been working all day. Ill check my paypal to ight tonsee if everyone paid im sure im missing 2/3 people. I will do a youtube video of me picking names out of hat. Idk how else to do it all techy techy like the rest of yall. But i k ow i dont wanna do the online randomizer. Plus i can burn the names of the usurpers after...in the name of Stannis

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] my bad bro.

Yo yall needa chill. These are little vinyl figures.

If you don't wanna know what's in the box, stay out the thread til you get yours. No?

Besides, all those mystery boxes are mainly meh IMO anyways.

nah....cuz it's not a mystery box...and he wasn't an a**hole and openly posting pictures while people (who asked very kindly for no spoilers) waited to receive their boxes
bruh you still got your panties in a bunch? build a bridge and get over it.
you're a prick man. you did that bs blatantly to be rude to people after they asked you to knock it off. thread was better off without you

nah....cuz it's not a mystery box...and he wasn't an a**hole and openly posting pictures while people (who asked very kindly for no spoilers) waited to receive their boxes

bruh you still got your panties in a bunch? build a bridge and get over it.
you're a prick man. you did that bs blatantly to be rude to people after they asked you to knock it off. thread was better off without you

View media item 1838834

yankeesking already ethered you once so we don't gotta worry about going through it a second time. it seems like every page you make a post regarding spoilers and how anyone that doesn't want a box to be ruined is wrong and you're right. grow up. you're in your 30s and you get off spoiling TOYS man. do you know how ridiculous that sounds. 

Might have to @ Meth if this keeps going :nerd:

Just spoiler tag the mystery box and keep it movin. We're all adults in here :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom