Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Freeze tag
ROFLMAO
just thought of 2 grown @#@ people playing freeze tag in the park
laugh.gif

i would marry the man that took me on a freeze tag date

i dont know the weather is kinda sucky and idk what there is to do in kansas *kanyeshrug*
my freeze tag game might be off, but how do 2 ppl play freeze tag? i thought u need to unfreeze and such

Originally Posted by eddie

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Freeze tag
ROFLMAO
just thought of 2 grown @#@ people playing freeze tag in the park
laugh.gif

i would marry the man that took me on a freeze tag date

i dont know the weather is kinda sucky and idk what there is to do in kansas *kanyeshrug*
my freeze tag game might be off, but how do 2 ppl play freeze tag? i thought u need to unfreeze and such

way to go, debbie downer

Going to the movie is wack unless u already have the girl on Smash cuz u Cant talk... I suggest going to a restaurant where yall can talk and chill

ku JHAWX wrote:
I already thought about go karts and laser tag...unfortunately we don't have those in Topeka...and the ice skating rink is closed for hockey games
What?! I was just going to say, it would be fun to go ice skating. What does she like, is she outdoorsy or more of a homebody?

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Play some pool. Get BEHIND her and show her how to hold the stick. It's all about flirting my dude.

i'd be a little concerned if my mans was all too familiar with handling sticks and bawls

Spoiler [+]
lulz

Originally Posted by lovemysole

ku JHAWX wrote:
I already thought about go karts and laser tag...unfortunately we don't have those in Topeka...and the ice skating rink is closed for hockey games
What?! I was just going to say, it would be fun to go ice skating. What does she like, is she outdoorsy or more of a homebody?

Either one really...she just likes to have a good time.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Play some pool. Get BEHIND her and show her how to hold the stick. It's all about flirting my dude.

i'd be a little concerned if my mans was all too familiar with handling sticks and bawls

Spoiler [+]
lulz

laugh.gif
Good one

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Go to a Stillwater show.

this lol. i wonder if im the only one who got that. that was the first thing i thought of when he said Topeka. favorite movie btw. nah, man like one dude saidits all about flirting. go somewhere public and make it a surprise. seem spontaneous. do you have like a downtown or old town there. one of my favorite dateswas just walking around old town late when nobody was around. its not about where you go if you guys have a connection, anywhere will work. just go somewhereand make it fun.

Do anything that reminds her of being a kid no matter how corny. Take her away from the reality of everyday life, it works wonders.

i've done ice skating...can be corny, but its fun
laugh.gif

edit: that's assuming you can skate

Grab your coats and take her on a stroll at night; beach or park. Works every time as long as you aren't lame. Don't go to the movies, that's superlame.

Back
Top Bottom