Fun date ideas?

ok you ******s know that you cant play freeze tag with two people. one person will freeze the second person and there wont be anybody else to unfreeze them.they will either break the rules and get upset or die of starvation. this is a terrible date idea.

the best dates imo are dinner + drinks and then you go view something (comedy set, band/concert, theatre (film or real))

Originally Posted by Theta

ok you ******s know that you cant play freeze tag with two people. one person will freeze the second person and there wont be anybody else to unfreeze them. they will either break the rules and get upset or die of starvation. this is a terrible date idea.

why are you taking this harder then the OP?

heres one always posted...

take her to the groceries, shop together for the meal ingredients, then help each other cook (make sure its not too hard of a meal unless you're pro likethat) and split up the jobs

enjoy ur meal, then have drinks and you're in...

thank me later cuz

Originally Posted by Orangatrang

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

would say minigolf, but do to weather, go bowling.

reminds me, i gotta due my homework its do at 9 am tomorrow
laugh.gif

lol @ what was done here!!...

Originally Posted by Theta

ok you ******s know that you cant play freeze tag with two people. one person will freeze the second person and there wont be anybody else to unfreeze them. they will either break the rules and get upset or die of starvation. this is a terrible date idea.
roll.gif

truth.

18? bowling.

doesnt D&B ID like at 10pm? maybe 11pm?

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

the best dates imo are dinner + drinks and then you go view something (comedy set, band/concert, theatre (film or real))

Not for first dates, you want to be able to converse with the other person and it's difficult to do that at movies or concerts, etc.

I'm planning on taking a girl to happy hour at Morton's and then a Cavs game soon if that helps. And yes, I'm planning on having people meet me atMorton's beforehand so it's not just her and I.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Not for first dates, you want to be able to converse with the other person and it's difficult to do that at movies or concerts, etc.
thats why you go for dinner and drinks first.

^That turns into a marathon though. I still think dinner/drinks, even with some friends around, followed by something else, isn't a bad way to go.

Back
Top Bottom