Friendship with your ex....?

al audi

Banned
Any success stories?

Im thinking this is pointless.........right now................at least maybe dead each other for a while then see if we can be cool. Tryna be best friends right after a break up..............im bout to ignore her starting today Aug. 1st.

Any success stories?

Im thinking this is pointless.........right now................at least maybe dead each other for a while then see if we can be cool. Tryna be best friends right after a break up..............im bout to ignore her starting today Aug. 1st.

It doesn't work..and its for nothing...why be friends when you couldn't make it as a couple? +#+@!+ say oh cause she mad cool, well if the broad was that cool and great a chick, you'd still be with her...

It doesn't work..and its for nothing...why be friends when you couldn't make it as a couple? +#+@!+ say oh cause she mad cool, well if the broad was that cool and great a chick, you'd still be with her...

Actually Lunchbox I am smashing, but its stupid. She is literally going out all the time an talks to me like I'm her girlfriend yet she always on the I miss u, love you tip. I don't even care at this point its like make up your mind.

Actually Lunchbox I am smashing, but its stupid. She is literally going out all the time an talks to me like I'm her girlfriend yet she always on the I miss u, love you tip. I don't even care at this point its like make up your mind.

Sloane you're right, we not together cuz she crazy.......o but now we best of friends forever an in the end she still want me......but she goin out all the time n dates w/e. I'm never dealin with a bi polar chick again, imma tell her today smash away cuz I don't even wanna hit it no more. Thatll at least free my mind if she does really wanna be cool.

Sloane you're right, we not together cuz she crazy.......o but now we best of friends forever an in the end she still want me......but she goin out all the time n dates w/e. I'm never dealin with a bi polar chick again, imma tell her today smash away cuz I don't even wanna hit it no more. Thatll at least free my mind if she does really wanna be cool.

lol yea I know what u mean, just ignore the chick and keep it moving theres no point on being friends with an EX unless ya'll grew up together or some %*!$ I honestly see it as a waste of time

lol yea I know what u mean, just ignore the chick and keep it moving theres no point on being friends with an EX unless ya'll grew up together or some %*!$ I honestly see it as a waste of time

Al Audi wrote:
Any success stories?

Honestly, the only time I've ever seen a couple actually break up, date other people, and end up together is on Boy Meets World
laugh.gif
smh.gif
.  I don't think it's worth it unless you really love her, you'll find someone better
pimp.gif

Al Audi wrote:
Any success stories?

Honestly, the only time I've ever seen a couple actually break up, date other people, and end up together is on Boy Meets World
laugh.gif
smh.gif
.  I don't think it's worth it unless you really love her, you'll find someone better
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

You will be back, then we get another post like "can i go to jail for pushing her down the stairs when shes two weeks prego"

Originally Posted by Al Audi

You will be back, then we get another post like "can i go to jail for pushing her down the stairs when shes two weeks prego"

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Al Audi wrote:
Any success stories?

laugh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

yea i did/do love her crazy (+&, we put in a lil over 5 years.

crazy ride the whole time too, but i think im a just try an keep it cordial

when i think about it too, to be fair no matter how crazy she been etc things we been thru she dont know about all the P ive had  just out of frustration so to be fair she should get hers now. shell never know an we be iight.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Al Audi wrote:
Any success stories?

laugh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

yea i did/do love her crazy (+&, we put in a lil over 5 years.

crazy ride the whole time too, but i think im a just try an keep it cordial

when i think about it too, to be fair no matter how crazy she been etc things we been thru she dont know about all the P ive had  just out of frustration so to be fair she should get hers now. shell never know an we be iight.

it never works cause at least one of them still has feelings. Most likely the one that was dumped

it never works cause at least one of them still has feelings. Most likely the one that was dumped

Wait she is openly getting smashed by others and telling you and playing you like a girlfriend and you are still contemplating a relationship? Dude when a girl tells you about chick +*%# and she is openly smashing she is done. Kid she has zero real attraction for you. Get out now!!! Hahahaha to many out here for that kinda +*%# 5 years or not.

Wait she is openly getting smashed by others and telling you and playing you like a girlfriend and you are still contemplating a relationship? Dude when a girl tells you about chick +*%# and she is openly smashing she is done. Kid she has zero real attraction for you. Get out now!!! Hahahaha to many out here for that kinda +*%# 5 years or not.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

no

she has told me several times she is not takin it that far........could be bs dunno.

we still (&+#$# around, an she has no clue what i do...................she comes to me with everything i dont tell her #(&$#

but yea its stupid i dunno if i should just ignore her cuz that seems kind of (+&#$# up after all the years weve known each other but if i dont do that imma just tell her nah we need to just let it go an try an be cool if you want nothing more.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

no

she has told me several times she is not takin it that far........could be bs dunno.

we still (&+#$# around, an she has no clue what i do...................she comes to me with everything i dont tell her #(&$#

but yea its stupid i dunno if i should just ignore her cuz that seems kind of (+&#$# up after all the years weve known each other but if i dont do that imma just tell her nah we need to just let it go an try an be cool if you want nothing more.

it would never work I personally befriend an ex of 9 months n only after 2 months or so I noticed that this isn't gonna roll. its a big liability

Back
Top Bottom