Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

It blows my mind that people go that hard for shoes. I like to cop just like the next cat but I refuse to stand in line for them. I wake 6:55 turn on my laptop and try to cop. Win or lose I go back to bed with no worries. If I lose whenever I get back up I call around and try to find some. I went hard trying to find some this past weekend for my niece because her mom told her she would get them for her because she has a hookup with mall security. No matter how many times I told her hook ups won't work with this release she still wouldn't go get a ticket. So what happens, night before dude says he can't get them. So she got stuck with the son of Mars instead. I guess I'm about to show my age with this one but at the most we used to skip first period of school and go cop for a hot release but that was about it. Now everything releases on Saturday. So now when I see people ready to spend $500+ on a pair a sneaks, shiiiiiiiiid, if I have them to sell they as good as gone and that's money for my next 2-3 retail price releases.

Jimmy Jazz status says shipped but Fedex says tracking number not found 
indifferent.gif

Wait till it gets scanned and updated tonight, then you'll see movement...

Dude from ATL wanted to give me $225, a Toshiba Tablet, a hollister tee, a San Jose Sharks SnapBack, and the Navy, white and bolt Air Max Griffey 1's. Oh and a 16GB iPod Touch. All for my Fresh Prince 5's.

I said "Hell nah". I still want my size 11.5 "Bel Airs". Selling that stuff won't equally to $485-$515 for my sneaks
roll.gif

YOOOOO who just cart jacked me for the crib pack sz 2c :lol:

my future kid is already salty about that :rofl:

Last edited:
Was anyone successful in preordering a legit pair and actually receiving them?
Nope I told my story here and shoe karma took care of me... but the lames that do pre-orders and don't fulfill them are soon gonna have no customer base.  After you get screwed by these guys they lose your business and the others that they promised.  

I know we have a legit website thread but someone should start a thread compiling pre-order sites that fail to fulfill their orders and refund buyers only to sell at higher prices.  These guys are just as bad if not worse than scammers as you have to hold on to the hope that you might get your shoes then BAM refund because resell hype has caused resell price to go up sometimes 100 to 125 more than their pre-order price.

Social media and public exposure can do a lot.....

YOOOOO who just cart jacked me for the crib pack sz 2c
laugh.gif

my future kid is already salty about that
roll.gif
hahahahaha ..

I took the biggest size they had, wish preschool's came up though oh well.

If they do I'll prob grab one of those too

Back
Top Bottom