Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

I complimented a guy on his shoes Saturday night at work. Some random old lady then asks me if I got the "Bel Airs." I explained I did not but spent 4 hours clicking, trying to. She assured me (it was really strange
ohwell.gif
) with a sly grin and a head nod that there would be more and that I would get mine. Here's to that random old lady! I hope she knows as well as she thinks she does...
Did you get her number?

That would be smart considering every kid and teen but a few wanted them. Even the ones who don't want Jordan's like that was trying online or in that long line at 2 a.m.in the morning for these. Still confused on why nike limited these.

To generate hype, keep jordan brand relevant even after almost 30years since the release of the jordan 1's (1985). From their last quarter call nike stated that "nike run" was the most profitable branch.

I went to new york recently and wanted to get a cronut. I stopped by the bakery around 5pm and as I stroll in another customer tells me they are sold out. I find out that they make only 300 donuts every morning. I asked the cashier what time is best to get a donut and she told me 6am but they open at 9. There is a line everyday at this bakery for the cronut. This builds hype and has tourists flocking to his bakery.

I complimented a guy on his shoes Saturday night at work. Some random old lady then asks me if I got the "Bel Airs." I explained I did not but spent 4 hours clicking, trying to. She assured me (it was really strange
ohwell.gif
) with a sly grin and a head nod that there would be more and that I would get mine. Here's to that random old lady! I hope she knows as well as she thinks she does...
Did you get her number?
her rotary dial phone
To generate hype, keep jordan brand relevant even after almost 30years since the release of the jordan 1's (1985). From their last quarter call nike stated that "nike run" was the most profitable branch.

I went to new york recently and wanted to get a cronut. I stopped by the bakery around 5pm and as I stroll in another customer tells me they are sold out. I find out that they make only 300 donuts every morning. I asked the cashier what time is best to get a donut and she told me 6am but they open at 9. There is a line everyday at this bakery for the cronut. This builds hype and has tourists flocking to his bakery.
yeah they do that
that happened here too, i hated it

then a bakery nearby started making the same cronut but more . no more hype..

a bunch here in LA has em now

Last edited:
Dude from ATL wanted to give me $225, a Toshiba Tablet, a hollister tee, a San Jose Sharks SnapBack, and the Navy, white and bolt Air Max Griffey 1's. Oh and a 16GB iPod Touch. All for my Fresh Prince 5's.

I said "Hell nah". I still want my size 11.5 "Bel Airs". Selling that stuff won't equally to $485-$515 for my sneaks

Dude from ATL wanted to give me $225, a Toshiba Tablet, a hollister tee, a San Jose Sharks SnapBack, and the Navy, white and bolt Air Max Griffey 1's. Oh and a 16GB iPod Touch. All for my Fresh Prince 5's.

I said "Hell nah". I still want my size 11.5 "Bel Airs". Selling that stuff won't equally to $485-$515 for my sneaks

so he wanted to give you a full outfit, a tablet & ipod touch for $200 & you turned it down :lol:

dudes really offer stuff like this... ive never got one of those types of offers

sounds like fam was rattling off everything within an eyeshot :rofl:

"i got a 1/2 blunt left, a comcast remote, a ipad touch & a cpu (both which failed me getting bel airs online :lol: so they gotta go)

Last edited:
I entered a raffle a couple of times at shoe palace. I have waited until the end of the day to see in the paper the sizes people requested and no one requested my size or the half size under my size. So I think it's a done deal and I never get a phone call. I call the next day and they said that they never got my size period and they never get a half size like 11.5. Absolute shady non sense.
Thats because your size 12 went the manager and the 11.5 was for an employee. Those stores are most likely rigged. 
laugh.gif

My order from nike has yet to ship...... My orders usually ship by now, it has never taken this long before.

Back
Top Bottom