Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

After my pair from ndc got MEGGED, I went searching locally for a pair...

Ended up paying $290 for a size 9, but I'm gonna have to trade up for a sz 9.5-10. These are really nice in person IMO

View media item 605886

I regrettably had to start my eBay auction price at $450 with $20 shipping. Smh these are going for $500+ for size 11.5's. I'm not a reseller by any means. I'm just tryna sell off my size 11 so I can get enough money to cover PayPal fees and money for a size 11.5 Bel Air. I hate how resellers killed the sneaker game :smh:

Could only get the size 11 at Eblens. Only size left and my true size is a 11.5

^^
I'm not a reseller by any means but I just started an eBay auction at $450 for a pair of shoes that cost $185. That sounds like typical reselling behavior to me. Not knocking it, but don't deny it if you're participating in it

So what else am I suppose to do? I can't find resellers or any websites that are selling them for any less.

You sell your pair for $500 then buy from a reseller for $500.

Don't you see the bigger picture?

You're FUELING the resellers, why would they stop now when you just paid their asking price?

People can refuse to pay the prices which will cause them to drop their prices, the key word is patience.

Don't say something like "you hate how resellers killed the sneaker game" when you're contributing to them.

Like I said earlier, what am I suppose to do? That is the asking price for my size.

I don't even care if you resell so you can get your pair or get your pair for free, it's these guys who don't even wear the shoe..
Word!

I checked the lines and when I asked and found out my 10.5 was already gone I left. A guy stopped me and said to stay and get anything I could to sell. This situation right here is why I didnt. Cant get stuck with something I can't use

I hear ya man, it's real tough out here today.

^ I can't blame you dipset. You have to resell shoes to get what you want today. Can't do trades unless it's face to face and most dudes want cash on top of that. Same shoe, but different size and you want $50 extra? Shoe culture is just ridiculous.

^ I can't blame you dipset. You have to resell shoes to get what you want today. Can't do trades unless it's face to face and most dudes want cash on top of that. Same shoe, but different size and you want $50 extra? Shoe culture is just ridiculous.

I've done a few trades via shipping. Always worked out good because I let them ship first. But I'm a top rated eBay power seller with 100% feedback that provides them good credibility proof so that really helps. But I hear ya, lots of scammers out there and it makes it rough for the most part.

I see these leveling out at $400 in a month but reaching crazy numbers later for DS pairs like the Raging Bull V... If LeBron denims can still command $350 and better, a Jordan 5 named/themed after Fresh Prince will ring bells for years in many "sneakerheads"/collectors heads.

It will get worst as the flicks hit Instagram, dudes/chicks gonna be itching to stunt lol

I see these leveling out at $400 in a month but reaching crazy numbers later for DS pairs like the Raging Bull V... If LeBron denims can still command $350 and better, a Jordan 5 named/themed after Fresh Prince will ring bells for years in many "sneakerheads"/collectors heads.

It will get worst as the flicks hit Instagram, dudes/chicks gonna be itching to stunt lol

I hope so, some dude in line all night in the kids line (store literally had 2 lines, one for men's and one for kids) openly said he didn't want the shoes. So I paid him 170 (retail was like 127 after tax here) for his pair when he came out.

I'm gonna sit on it for a long while so I hope you're right.

people paying way over retail for bel air’s are going to be thoroughly upset once the big restock happens.

there was an ordering issue, which is why quantities were limited. they weren’t supposed to be, as it wasn’t a quick strike.

those pairs are coming.

Last edited:
people paying way over retail for bel air’s are going to be thoroughly upset once the big restock happens.

there was an ordering issue, which is why quantities were limited. they weren’t supposed to be, as it wasn’t a quick strike.

those pairs are coming.

I sure hope you aren't trolling cause I would like to believe this.

So what else am I suppose to do? I can't find resellers or any websites that are selling them for any less.
Like I said earlier, what am I suppose to do? That is the asking price for my size.
Word!
I hear ya man, it's real tough out here today.

Exactly, my dude. I absolutely despise it. I honestly don't care for making profit. I work anyway and I've been the consumer who wanted a sneaker so bad but was only hit with insane resale prices so I know how they feel. I would never do that.

I've done a few trades via shipping. Always worked out good because I let them ship first. But I'm a top rated eBay power seller with 100% feedback that provides them good credibility proof so that really helps. But I hear ya, lots of scammers out there and it makes it rough for the most part.

That's what's up man.

i wanted too but they sold out how was your experience?

Havent recieved them yet. Got a tracking # thrusday night, tracking hasnt updated at all. Contacted them and they told me Chicago is real bad when it comes to scanning packages and that they will call the post office if it doesnt update today. So we'll see.

those pairs are coming.

yes a restock is inevitable, but the chance of buying a pair from a restock is as hard as on release date.

Back
Top Bottom