Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

yea but sellers charge them ridiculous prices cuz eBay raised it to that percent. I sold some kicks for 175, PayPal took like 5 bucks or something and now I have a ebay invoice for $17.50. **** is crazy

Sounds about right. Smaller sellers who don't sell frequently get hit the hardest. For the small seller, it sucks. But for the larger sellers, its wonderful. Top rated sellers get discounts and if you receive more than $3,000 per month via Paypal, that percentage gets discounted too. It allows a seller receiving the discounts to sell at a lower price than a smaller seller and make the same amount or more after fees. Which just fuels the cycle of the larger seller remaining larger and getting discounts while the smaller seller pays more and has a harder time moving product at a higher price.

Sounds about right. Smaller sellers who don't sell frequently get hit the hardest. For the small seller, it sucks. But for the larger sellers, its wonderful. Top rated sellers get discounts and if you receive more than $3,000 per month via Paypal, that percentage gets discounted too. It allows a seller receiving the discounts to sell at a lower price than a smaller seller and make the same amount or more after fees. Which just fuels the cycle of the larger seller remaining larger and getting discounts while the smaller seller pays more and has a harder time moving product at a higher price.
that sucks. While ppl that sell more with eBay should get some type of discount it shouldn't be that much.

I have not seen DB3s go for under $700 in a while or maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

Yeah, keep thinking that. They will not drop below $300. You guys must've missed out to say something like that.

I prefer the IIIs, so no...but from a purely monetary point of view, the Vs are only getting around $100 less than the IIIs.
imo thats only due to hype and how limited the shoe was.. dont get me wrong the dbs were very limited as well but more aesthetically pleasing to the eye. bel airs cool concept just not the best looking shoe.

Yeah, keep thinking that. They will not drop below $300. You guys must've missed out to say something like that.
I am sure a lot of people missed out on the bel airs but that still doesn't change the fact its still close to RD and hype is really hi for these.

You realize luck plays in, right? I've manually tried to buy at NDC like the last 10 releases and I'm 0-10. Buying manually online and being as successful as you is not the norm.
I think internet speed and physical speed also help.  If not, then I guess I should start playing the lottery.

Watching MexicanSneakerhead videos pains me with how slow he is.

DB 6 was my personal #1. Nice color layout with nothing truly over board. Personally I like 6, 5, 9, 1, 4, 2, 3.
if thats youe opinion on the db6 being subtle why would the the db3 be all the way at the its probaly one of the most subtle dbs there are. just wondering?

DB3>BA's

Bel airs will be $200-$250 next month. DBs hold their value and rise.
Maybe 250 on the low end in a month but 200 basically is retail after sales tax and/or shipping. I promise you we won't see them for retail next month in the aftermarket. 

Maybe 250 on the low end in a month but 200 basically is retail after sales tax and/or shipping. I promise you we won't see them for retail next month in the aftermarket. 

Yea I dont think these will be cheaper than the fear 4s tuat are 300ish now. I think these will hold in the mid 300 or so. But either way it dont matter.

I've been hearing a lot of rumors about a possible restock?(NYC) 
nerd.gif

I highly doubt the Bel-Airs will ever drop below $300. However I also don't see them ever rising to DB prices.

Last edited:
I think internet speed and physical speed also help.  If not, then I guess I should start playing the lottery.

Watching MexicanSneakerhead videos pains me with how slow he is.

No doubt, those things definitely don't hurt, I agree.

Back
Top Bottom